Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno n3 Recovery mode fails to load properly after CWM RECOVERY Image is installed
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

tecno n3 Recovery mode fails to load properly after CWM RECOVERY Image is installed

tecno n3 Recovery mode fails to load properly after CWM RECOVERY Image is installed

dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
25-11-2014, 02:48 PM

Hovatek,thanks for your timely and consistent responses so far...But there seems to be a problem with Your CWM recovery for tecno N3. i just downloaded it thru ur link from google drive now and after installing with mobile uncle, i click to reboot to recovery..Boooooom!, the phone reboots but just stays at the tecno icon screen without loading to recovery....
Have u been told of dis problem by other tecno n3 users and is there a solution...or is something wrong with my phone..

The phone is rooted already
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-11-2014, 05:18 PM
(25-11-2014, 02:48 PM)dapo4friends Hovatek,thanks for your timely and consistent responses so far...But there seems to be a problem with Your CWM recovery for tecno N3. i just downloaded it thru ur link from google drive now and after installing with mobile uncle, i click to reboot to recovery..Boooooom!, the phone reboots but just stays at the tecno icon screen without loading to recovery....
Have u been told of dis problem by other tecno n3 users and is there a solution...or is something wrong with my phone..

The phone is rooted already

the other image is unavailable due to too many downloads. request for tecno n3 cwm backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
use the recovery.img from the n3 cwm backup instead

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.