Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SP FLASH TOOL ERROR: BROM ERROR ; S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL(4032)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

SP FLASH TOOL ERROR: BROM ERROR ; S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL(4032)

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
emireak
emireak
emireak
22-04-2015, 10:09 PM

the problem is not the pc nor the phone..i think i found the solution while searching google..had the same prob on my friends Tecno H5 Mt6572...am gonna post the thread anytime soon...Request to do so?@Hovatek.....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-04-2015, 08:33 AM
(22-04-2015, 10:09 PM)emireak the problem is not the pc nor the phone..i think i found the solution while searching google..had the same prob on my friends Tecno H5 Mt6572...am gonna post the thread anytime soon...Request to do so?@Hovatek.....

please go ahead

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
emireak
emireak
emireak
23-04-2015, 11:05 AM
unfortunately i cant find the thread,but here are what i found on the thread....
1.remove all mtk drivers you ever installed...
2.remove the battery of the phone press volume+ and connect to your pc..whatever driver it is just uninstall(tick delete driver)..
3.disconnet your phone from the pc..put your battery(dont switch it on)..
4.navigate to device manager on pc..now connect the end of your usb cord to your phone(dont plug to pc)..
5.press down the volume+ button...now connect the usb cord to your pc...you will notice a new unknown device ..right click on it and update driver..this is where the prob is...the driver it must be MEDIATEK DA VCOM USB PORT...if it is not click selet from a list and let windows search for drivers..by the left hand click MEDIATEK..by the right hand you will see a list of mtk devices make sure you select MEDIATEK DA VCOM bla bla bla..install it..if ask driver is not signed..choose continue any way..
6.disconnect your phone and proceed with flashing ..when you click download,hold the volume+ and plug to pc..hope this works,better still wait while i search and get the thread if not clear...
emireak
emireak
emireak
24-04-2015, 09:32 AM
here is the link:
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2674459
Goodluck!!!!
sojo
sojo
sojo
25-04-2015, 03:04 AM

(24-04-2015, 09:32 AM)emireak here is the link:
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2674459
Goodluck!!!!

Thanks. I followed the instructions in the link, but issue not still resolved. the system is detecting the phone as Media Tek DA USB VCOM Port as the instruction in the thread say it must be, but not flashing
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-04-2015, 01:05 PM
(25-04-2015, 03:04 AM)sojo Thanks. I followed the instructions in the link, but issue not still resolved. the system is detecting the phone as Media Tek DA USB VCOM Port as the instruction in the thread say it must be, but not flashing

uninstall all vcom and mediatek drivers using USB deview. next, connect the phone to the PC and open device manager. once the phone shows up as Mediatek DA USB, right-click this driver and select update driver. proceed with the manual driver installation

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
emireak
emireak
emireak
25-04-2015, 10:50 PM
hovatek should look into this prob..i thought the thread might help you,but it seems we are both on the same track sojo..Tecno H5,Tecno p5...and any other phone that only shows preloader when battery is not removed has this prob...i have been trying but i only get 2 errors..brom error,pmt rom change error..i hope this is not the end for our machine...i will always make research to solve this prob...i hope to get an answer soon..
harbeyley
harbeyley
harbeyley
Techie Member
25-04-2015, 10:55 PM
I have a better tecno h5 custom rom whatsapp me on 07061086335
emireak
emireak
emireak
26-04-2015, 04:05 PM
Well well well,i have finally solve the problems.. Today i successfully flashed both Tecno P5 and H5 with spflash tool without no error..

1.follow the hovatek or the link i posted tutorial on how to install mtk drivers.

2.if you get the Brom error these are the cause:
a. The scatter you load is not in the same folder with the system.img,boot.img etc..
b.phone switches on when trying to flash.
SOLUTION

make sure the scatter file is in the same folder as the other stock or custom rom files.(create a folder and extract all to the folder you created)then continue with scatter loading on spflash tool...
moise1koko
moise1koko
moise1koko
15-08-2018, 05:51 AM

Please i need help, my Alcatel Pixi 4 MT6580 (8050E Android 5.1) is bricked after i triyed to flash a custom rom.
but after then I was having an S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL(4032) error : Please check your load matches to the target which is to be downloaded

the phone is not more booting, no battery charging indicator
I've donwloaded fresh flashing file but the error is the same and the phone is still
bricked again. Can Somebody provide a complete MTK backup of my phone (Alcatel_Pixi_4_8050E_MT6580_5.1) ?
Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next