Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help with USRDATA and Cache for Tecno L3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help with USRDATA and Cache for Tecno L3

Help with USRDATA and Cache for Tecno L3

JackJay
JackJay
JackJay
26-11-2014, 08:51 AM

Hello I downloaded the stock backup for Tecno L3 by Hovatek and flashed it to my phone.However my phone is stucking at boot logo(after the boot up animation and sound),its because usrdata and cache are missing.I cant find or dont know where to find another tecno L3 in my locale to extract these files.So can please Hovatek or any one with a Tecno L3 help me out with these files.Your help will be highly appreciated.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-11-2014, 11:42 AM
(26-11-2014, 08:51 AM)JackJay Hello I downloaded the stock backup for Tecno L3 by Hovatek and flashed it to my phone.However my phone is stucking at boot logo(after the boot up animation and sound),its because usrdata and cache are missing.I cant find or dont know where to find another tecno L3 in my locale to extract these files.So can please Hovatek or any one with a Tecno L3 help me out with these files.Your help will be highly appreciated.

those two aren't enough to make your phone not boot up. is there a memory card in the phone? and have you tried formatting it?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
JackJay
JackJay
JackJay
26-11-2014, 02:09 PM
yes i've tried formating the card and insert it back into the phone,but still stuck a boot logo and showing those 5 small loading circles below.i also waited for atleast 15 mins but to no avail.So What should i do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-11-2014, 03:30 PM
(26-11-2014, 02:09 PM)JackJay yes i've tried formating the card and insert it back into the phone,but still stuck a boot logo and showing those 5 small loading circles below.i also waited for atleast 15 mins but to no avail.So What should i do?

you'll need to get a working l3 for that then we'll guide you through how to extract those files.
by the way, is the phone running on stock recovery or clockworkmod recovery?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
JackJay
JackJay
JackJay
26-11-2014, 03:50 PM

where i live its impossible get an L3 thats why i`m seeking help from you because for you to backup l3 stock rom,u have a working l3.so please help me out.i miss my phone very much.My Device is running Stock Recovery.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-11-2014, 08:27 PM
(26-11-2014, 03:50 PM)JackJay where i live its impossible get an L3 thats why i`m seeking help from you because for you to backup l3 stock rom,u have a working l3.so please help me out.i miss my phone very much.My Device is running Stock Recovery.

first, flash cwm recovery to your l3 using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html
then we'll proceed

Note!
Mahmud Salihu
Mahmud Salihu
Mahmud Salihu
25-08-2016, 03:43 PM
I am junior member of this forum please i need information about spreadrums phones
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-08-2016, 09:00 PM
(25-08-2016, 03:43 PM)Mahmud Salihu I am junior member of this forum please i need information about spreadrums phones

create a new thread.. this is someone elses support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

* also try to state a particular issue and the device model you are trying to fix