Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my infinix hot note phone wont boot after i did format whole flash )

dear team, i need help i mistakening "formated whole flash" instead of format whole flash except bootloader and now my phone will not boot or show anything but the pc recongnizes it when it connected to it, i download the stock rom and tried to install and i keep getting this error that says "brom error s dl get dram setting fail (5054) emi obtain dram failed.

pls how do i go about this. thanks

[email protected] is my email address
infinix x551

(10-05-2015, 08:59 AM)iamthinkingpen Wrote: dear team, i need help i mistakening "formated whole flash" instead of format whole flash except bootloader and now my phone will not boot or show anything but the pc recongnizes it when it connected to it, i download the stock rom and tried to install and i keep getting this error that says "brom error s dl get dram setting fail (5054) emi obtain dram failed.

infinix x551

Format with sp flash tool and re flash the exact scatter file for ur phone type/ rom

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile
(10-05-2015, 09:01 AM)Drockstar Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 08:59 AM)iamthinkingpen Wrote: dear team, i need help i mistakening "formated whole flash" instead of format whole flash except bootloader and now my phone will not boot or show anything but the pc recongnizes it when it connected to it, i download the stock rom and tried to install and i keep getting this error that says "brom error s dl get dram setting fail (5054) emi obtain dram failed.

infinix x551

Format with sp flash tool and re flash the exact scatter file for ur phone type/ rom

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile

pls can you grant me access to download the rom. thanks

infinix x551

whats the RAM and ROM of your phone?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(10-05-2015, 01:33 PM)hovatek Wrote:

infinix x551

whats the RAM and ROM of your phone?

1gig ram 16gig rom
(10-05-2015, 02:22 PM)iamthinkingpen Wrote: 1gig ram 16gig rom

download the stock backup @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)