Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3

hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3

Pages (10): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 610 Next
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
04-12-2014, 02:12 PM

Okay,for knowledge sake,does it mean that there were several or two generations of N3 and that they had different chipsets- mtk and qualcomm?
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
04-12-2014, 03:57 PM
And cant i create the custom recovery myself..if i can what software do i use?
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
04-12-2014, 08:35 PM
no reply since noon...i hope u got dis message!!!

" Okay,for knowledge sake,does it mean that there were several or two generations of N3 and that they had different chipsets- mtk and qualcomm?

And cant i create the custom recovery myself..if i can what software do i use?"
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-12-2014, 09:37 PM
dapo4friends no reply since noon...i hope u got dis message!!!

" Okay,for knowledge sake,does it mean that there were several or two generations of N3 and that they had different chipsets- mtk and qualcomm?

And cant i create the custom recovery myself..if i can what software do i use?"

sorry. yes, its very possible to create one by yourself using your boot.img

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
04-12-2014, 11:30 PM

Good evening,Hovatek,haba...please answer my questions fully now!..all these half half answers will not help ooooo
I ASKED ABOUT WHAT SOFTWARE I CAN USE OR rather,how do i use my boot.img to create it...i tried using mtk droid tools it didnt work or am i lacking knowledge of somethin....
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
05-12-2014, 12:43 PM
no response again!!!!

"Good evening,Hovatek,haba...please answer my questions fully now!..all these half half answers will not help oooooI ASKED ABOUT WHAT SOFTWARE I CAN USE OR rather,how do i use my boot.img to create it...i tried using mtk droid tools it didnt work or am i lacking knowledge of somethin...."
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-12-2014, 12:57 PM
(05-12-2014, 12:43 PM)dapo4friends no response again!!!!

"Good evening,Hovatek,haba...please answer my questions fully now!..all these half half answers will not help oooooI ASKED ABOUT WHAT SOFTWARE I CAN USE OR rather,how do i use my boot.img to create it...i tried using mtk droid tools it didnt work or am i lacking knowledge of somethin...."

very sorry, the entire team is really busy with some upgrades so replies might be a little slow. you can google Clockworkmod builder . I'd that doesn't work then there's a manual method somewhere @ xda but that requires syncing to Android sources

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
05-12-2014, 02:19 PM
(05-12-2014, 12:57 PM)hovatek
(05-12-2014, 12:43 PM)dapo4friends no response again!!!!

very sorry, the entire team is really busy with some upgrades so replies might be a little slow.  you can google Clockworkmod builder . I'd that doesn't work then there's a manual method  somewhere @ xda but that requires syncing to Android sources

Hmm...okay but please,lets say the clockworkmod builder doesnt work(i dont want to waste time or chances!)..please do u know the direct url link to that xda page or clues on how to get to it...and please could u explain in more detail what u mean by SYNCING TO ANDROID SOURCES!!!
Thanks for your time!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-12-2014, 03:17 PM
(05-12-2014, 02:19 PM)dapo4friends Hmm...okay but please,lets say the clockworkmod builder doesnt work(i dont want to waste time or chances!)..please do u know the direct url link to that xda page or clues on how to get to it...and please could u explain in more detail what u mean by SYNCING TO ANDROID SOURCES!!!
Thanks for your time!

http://xda-university.com/as-a-developer...new-device

Note!
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
05-12-2014, 07:43 PM

Jesus, Hovatek, is this what u guys go thru to build a custom recovery- i just checked d link u gave me now- xda university..i think i want to drop out...I HATE CODES!!!!
I think i will just wait until u guys finish developing d QUALCOMM BASED CWM RECOVERY FOR MY TECNO N3....Since u said u re working on it....
Please i am counting on u guys ooooooo...Please dont let my blood,sweat,tears and cash to waste...i dont have money to buy an MTK Phone now oooooo
God bless u guys for being our own XDA-NAIJA...
Please how will i know when the recovery is made available!!!!
Pages (10): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 610 Next