Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3

hovatek nooowwww! please respond- request for alternative cmw recovery for tecno n3

Pages (10): Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2015, 10:31 AM

(06-02-2015, 08:10 AM)dapo4friends okay...but how wud we know when u hav sth for us...

keep an eye on our developers section. meanwhile, try the one X3non dropped above.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
06-02-2015, 03:53 PM
(06-02-2015, 10:31 AM)hovatek
(06-02-2015, 08:10 AM)dapo4friends okay...but how wud we know when u hav sth for us...

keep an eye on our developers section. meanwhile, try the one X3non dropped above.

it didnt work.....
please just give an average possible time....so my frequency of checkin the dev. sections will reduce...
besides isnt there a way u send broadcast messages to all ur forum members to inform of new developments..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2015, 04:06 PM
(06-02-2015, 03:53 PM)dapo4friends it didnt work.....
please just give an average possible time....so my frequency of checkin the dev. sections will reduce...
besides isnt there a way u send broadcast messages to all ur forum members to inform of new developments..

our mobile app is available for such broadcasts. We're working on a native forum app for this too

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
13-02-2015, 11:21 AM
(06-02-2015, 04:06 PM)hovatek
(06-02-2015, 03:53 PM)dapo4friends it didnt work.....

our mobile app is available for such broadcasts. We're working on a native forum app for this too

please is there a way to flashback a phone's stock rom without using Custom recoveries or mtk droid tools. Since my tecno isnt an mtk phone and the custom recoveries dont work!

I recently installed beats audio on my phone and it messed up my audio so i uninstalled it.
Now it seems some imoprtant system audio fles were deleted by the app....some of my audio players(winamp), and my ViPER4Android Sound Enhancer force close,others say they cant start some native libraries(poweramp)....
Please help..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-02-2015, 02:16 PM

(13-02-2015, 11:21 AM)dapo4friends please is there a way to flashback a phone's stock rom without using Custom recoveries or mtk droid tools. Since my tecno isnt an mtk phone and the custom recoveries dont work!
I recently installed beats audio on my phone and it messed up my audio so  i uninstalled it.
Now it seems some imoprtant system audio fles were deleted by the app....some of my audio players(winamp), and my ViPER4Android Sound Enhancer force close,others say they cant start some native libraries(poweramp)....
Please help..
you can flash system.img using AIO flasher. please, supply a gmail address for me to grant you download permission
This post was last modified: 13-02-2015, 02:17 PM by hovatek.

Note!
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
13-02-2015, 04:25 PM
(13-02-2015, 02:16 PM)hovatek
(13-02-2015, 11:21 AM)dapo4friends please is there a way to flashback a phone's stock rom without using Custom recoveries or mtk droid tools. Since my tecno isnt an mtk phone and the custom recoveries dont work!
I recently installed beats audio on my phone and it messed up my audio so  i uninstalled it.
Please help..
you can flash system.img using AIO flasher. please, supply a gmail address for me to grant you download permission

dapo4friends@gmail.com

thank you so much.
please in addition.
1. is it proper or allowed by you for a customer to bring his phone to your base at Isolo so they can have a Custom Recovery made for them while they wait....Do you do such.
2.If yes, can i bring mine,is there any chance that it might help my tecno N3 if a CWM is created directly just for it....
3. is it possible for me to backup my rooted rom without using mtk droid tools or CWM before flashing the system.img file..i eant to be on the safe side in case anything may go wrong...
please reply as soon as possible....thanks all the way...
This post was last modified: 13-02-2015, 06:40 PM by dapo4friends.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-02-2015, 08:54 PM
(13-02-2015, 04:25 PM)dapo4friends dapo4friends@gmail.com
thank you so much.
please in addition.
1. is it proper or allowed by you for a customer to bring his phone to your base at Isolo so they can have a Custom Recovery made for them while they wait....Do you do such.
2.If yes, can i bring mine,is there any chance that it might help my tecno N3 if a CWM is created directly just for it....
3. is it possible for me to backup my rooted rom without using mtk droid tools or CWM before flashing the system.img file..i eant to be on the safe side in case anything may go wrong...
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and use AIO flasher to flash system.img @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-466.html
1. We're online based so we currently dont see clients at our offline location
2. Have you tried the CWM recovery image posted by X3non some comments away?
3. follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1405.html to do romdump
This post was last modified: 13-02-2015, 08:56 PM by hovatek.

Note!
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
14-02-2015, 12:11 AM
(13-02-2015, 08:54 PM)hovatek
(13-02-2015, 04:25 PM)dapo4friends dapo4friends@gmail.com
thank you so much.
please in addition.
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and use AIO flasher to flash system.img @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-466.html
1. We're online based so we currently dont see clients at our offline location
2. Have you tried the CWM recovery image posted by X3non some comments away?
3.  follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1405.html to do romdump

yep..the recovery from x3non didnt work!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-02-2015, 09:31 AM
(14-02-2015, 12:11 AM)dapo4friends yep..the recovery from x3non didnt work!!

standing by for another cwm image for N3. will let you know once its available

Note!
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
dapo4friends
14-02-2015, 11:52 AM

(14-02-2015, 09:31 AM)hovatek
(14-02-2015, 12:11 AM)dapo4friends yep..the recovery from x3non didnt work!!

standing by for another cwm image for N3. will let you know once its available

I am hoping that this one will work...i am very grateful to you guys for this unparalleled support..God bless u hovatek!!!!
Pages (10): Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next