Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno f5 lagging while typing pls help
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

tecno f5 lagging while typing pls help

tecno f5 lagging while typing pls help

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
simtosul
simtosul
simtosul
Enthusiastic Member
05-10-2015, 11:46 AM

I changed my broken tecno screen today cos all
the keyboard are not functioning fully well. But
after I changed it today all the keys were working but later, when am typing its skipping the actual letter I desired to type. Like when I press 'r' another letter will come out like 'w'. My phone is not ringing out and music not audible again. My phone is rooted. I have done factory resetting but not working. Pls help how can I restore it back to normal
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-10-2015, 07:34 PM
(05-10-2015, 11:46 AM)simtosul I changed my broken tecno screen today cos all
the keyboard are not functioning fully well. But
after I changed it today all the keys were working but later, when am typing its skipping the actual letter I desired to type. Like when I press 'r' another letter will come out like 'w'. My phone is not ringing out and music not audible again. My phone is rooted. I have done factory resetting but not working. Pls help how can I restore it back to normal

looks like a calibrator issue.
supply a gmail address for the stock backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
simtosul
simtosul
simtosul
Enthusiastic Member
05-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Nevaminddem@gmail.com is my mail address. Am grateful
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-10-2015, 07:57 PM
(05-10-2015, 07:51 PM)simtosul Nevaminddem@gmail.com is my mail address. Am grateful

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
simtosul
simtosul
simtosul
Enthusiastic Member
05-10-2015, 10:07 PM

Thanks I have seen the backup for tecno f5 that you sent to me I have also install vcom manually on my computer after I watched the tutorial and despite following the step one by one, I removed the battery and put my USB but it doesn't have any effect as in nothing comes up like as shown in the last step of the video that it will start the flash automatically. Pls what am I missing out again. Thanks for your response
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-10-2015, 01:11 PM
(05-10-2015, 10:07 PM)simtosul Thanks I have seen the backup for tecno f5 that you sent to me I have also install vcom manually on my computer after I watched the tutorial and despite following the step one by one, I removed the battery and put my USB but it doesn't have any effect as in nothing comes up like as shown in the last step of the video that it will start the flash automatically. Pls what am I missing out again. Thanks for your response

The battery is supposed to be inside the phone before connecting to PC
This post was last modified: 06-10-2015, 01:13 PM by hovatek.

Note!
simtosul
simtosul
simtosul
Enthusiastic Member
06-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Okay thanks I will put the battery inside during the whole process. I have the same scatter file, pre loader, system and other files as well just like the one I downloaded from the mail you sent to me through gmail. But I want to know if there is any difference between stock rom and backup cos I already have particular tecno f5 model stock rom from google drive site and the size was 238mb?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-10-2015, 07:45 PM
(06-10-2015, 03:17 PM)simtosul Okay thanks I will put the battery inside during the whole process. I have the same scatter file, pre loader, system and other files as well just like the one I downloaded from the mail you sent to me through gmail. But I want to know if there is any difference between stock rom and backup cos I already have particular tecno f5 model stock rom from google drive site and the size was 238mb?

if the backup you made was from an F5 then either should work just fine

Note!
simtosul
simtosul
simtosul
Enthusiastic Member
07-10-2015, 08:59 AM
It later works but my phone refuse to load it got stock at Tecno when loading I removed battery several times and hold down the volume key with power on but it stil doesn't load more than start up screen displaying " TECNO". Any solution pls?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-10-2015, 11:06 AM

(07-10-2015, 08:59 AM)simtosul It later works but my phone refuse to load it got stock at Tecno when loading I removed battery several times and hold down the volume key with power on but it stil doesn't load more than start up screen displaying " TECNO". Any solution pls?

boot into recovery mode using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-479.html and do a factory reset

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next