Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

infinix x506 not detecting sim cards

i havnt been able to browse since last week thursday...plz and plz...can u kindly grant me acces to download sp flash tool and and the mtk backup needed..please in a cyber cafe right now.thanks

(10-05-2015, 04:20 PM)presshace Wrote: i havnt been able to browse since last week thursday...plz and plz...can u kindly grant me acces to download sp flash tool and and the mtk backup needed..please in a cyber cafe right now.thanks

First check your baseband and IMEI under settings > about phone

If they're invalid see how to fix invalid IMEI @ https://forum.Hovatek.com/thread-116.html
X3nonpresshacei havnt been able to browse since last week thursday...plz and plz...can u kindly grant me acces to download sp flash tool and and the mtk backup needed..please in a cyber cafe right now.thanksFirst check your baseband and IMEI under settings > about phoneIf they're invalid see how to fix invalid I[email protected]https://forum.Hovatek.com/thread-116.html
its showing J608... AND my imei is showing d imei no
so what do i do sir
Every other thing seems normal but the no sim card ish.....please how do i go about rectifying the problem...anticipating your reply#
(10-06-2015, 07:03 AM)presshace Wrote: Every other thing seems normal but the no sim card ish.....please how do i go about rectifying the problem...anticipating your reply#

if everything seems ok.. then test your sim with another phone.. also test another sim card on your phone.
I have tried all kinds of sim cards but its stil isnt detecting...even my sim is active on another phone now...what do u tink is the problem?
Please i need your help
i have tried factory reset and also tried numerous sim cards but all to no avail. Could it be as a result of Nvram has been corrupted. please grant me access to download d stock rom backup to flash d neccessary files. [email protected]...
(10-06-2015, 06:02 PM)presshace Wrote: i have tried factory reset and also tried numerous sim cards but all to no avail. Could it be as a result of Nvram has been corrupted. please grant me access to download d stock rom backup   to flash d neccessary files. [email protected]...

is yours the 8 or 16 GB version?