Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

please help my Lumia 520 has screen problem

Star 

Need help with Lumia 520 the touch screen won't work during and after calls, I can't end calls the screen just stop working until I remove my battery and reinsert it.

(10-05-2015, 06:28 PM)orisben31 Wrote: Need help with Lumia 520 the touch screen won't work during and after calls, I can't end calls the screen just stop working until I remove my battery and reinsert it.

have you tried resetting it to factory state?
Have done that but still not working please is there any other thing I can do. Thanks
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 03:10 PM by hovatek. )
(10-06-2015, 07:12 AM)orisben31 Wrote: Have done that but still not working please is there any other thing I can do. Thanks

1. are you using a screen protector on the phone?
2. have you tried updating the firmware?
Updated twices today I have the latest now but changed the touch pad two weeks Ago.
(10-06-2015, 03:41 PM)orisben31 Wrote: Updated twices today I have the latest now but changed the touch pad two weeks Ago.

does this touch screen issue begin only when calls come in or randomly?
Whenever I try making calls and if I didn't use the phone for some time I mean if Tue phone is idle for sometime
(10-07-2015, 03:30 PM)orisben31 Wrote: Whenever I try making calls and if I didn't use the phone for some time I mean if Tue phone is idle for sometime

That sounds like a firmware issue.
What I don't understand is is that possible even after updating ota? If yes please do you have the pac and how do I go about it. Thanks man appreciate your support all d time
(10-07-2015, 08:00 PM)orisben31 Wrote: What I don't understand is is that possible even after updating ota?  If yes please do you have the pac and how do I go about it.  Thanks man appreciate your support all d  time

what OS version is the phone running on ATM?