Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tool] HI I AM REALLY COMPUSED HELP ME PLS

I want to upgrade my Gionee m2 to kitkat I download all necessary files install android driver I have two sp flash tool later 3*** and newer 5*** the problem now start
3*** version when I press scatter loading it shows blank like its first startup but when I load different scatter it will load successful I think the problem is from scatter file the thing that may surprise me not you is for latest version
5*** when I press scatter loading it will load all files successful but the problem is when i press firmware upgrade I load up green bar FORMAT100% is it normall for every one? who will do firmware upgrade what's your advice ?
-----------------------note------------------------
the device is now alive but still willing to upgrade
the files are from true source Gionee website
the files successfully extracted using winrar
window 8.1 and windows 7 are my computers with all drivers installed
++++++++++++++++waiting++++++++++++++++++++

(10-05-2015, 11:38 PM)miss Wrote: I want to upgrade my Gionee m2 to kitkat  I download all necessary files install android driver I have two sp flash tool later 3*** and newer 5*** the problem now start
3*** version when I press scatter loading it shows blank like its first startup but when I load different scatter it will load successful I think the problem is from scatter file the thing that may surprise me not you is for latest version
5*** when I  press scatter loading it will load all files successful but the problem is when i press firmware upgrade I load up green bar FORMAT100% is it normall for every one? who will do firmware upgrade what's your advice ?
-----------------------note------------------------
the device is now alive but still willing to upgrade
the files are from true source Gionee website
the files successfully extracted using winrar
window 8.1 and windows 7 are my computers with all drivers installed
++++++++++++++++waiting++++++++++++++++++++

i honestly dont understand you.
after you clicked firmware upgrade and connected your device, what happened? details please
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)