Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PERMISSSION TO DOWNLOAD OPSSON IVO 6688 STOCK ROM

GOOD DAY HOVATEK,

I GOT A BRICKED OPSSON IVO 6688 THAT NI TRIED TO FLASH YESTERDAY. I DOWNLOADED THE STOCK ROM FROM NEEDROM.COM AND I BELIEVE THAT THE FLASHING PROCESS WENT WELL. AFTER THE GREEN SUCCESS MESSAGE, THE FONE WOULD BOOT UP BUT MY LAPTOP CAN STILL RECOGNISE IT. I TRIED FLASHING IT AGAIN JUST NOW USING A FULLY CHARGED NOKIA BA3(BECAUSE AM USING DESKTOP CHARGER TO CHARGE D BA3 OF D PHONE) BUT I GOT THIS ERROR " S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)"

PLEASE I REALLY NEED D STOCK ROM AND GUIDES ON HOW I CAN FLASH IT........

THANK U!!!!!!!!!

(10-06-2015, 11:46 AM)ADONIS Wrote: GOOD DAY HOVATEK,

I GOT A BRICKED OPSSON IVO 6688 THAT NI TRIED TO FLASH YESTERDAY. I DOWNLOADED THE STOCK ROM FROM NEEDROM.COM AND I BELIEVE THAT THE FLASHING PROCESS WENT WELL. AFTER THE GREEN SUCCESS MESSAGE, THE FONE WOULD BOOT UP BUT MY LAPTOP CAN STILL RECOGNISE IT. I TRIED FLASHING IT AGAIN JUST NOW USING A FULLY CHARGED NOKIA BA3(BECAUSE AM USING DESKTOP CHARGER TO CHARGE D BA3 OF D PHONE) BUT I GOT THIS ERROR " S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)"

PLEASE I REALLY NEED D STOCK ROM AND GUIDES ON HOW I CAN FLASH IT........

THANK U!!!!!!!!!

error 4032 is a mismatch error. refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
let me see a screenshot of the error message (ensure to capture the whole of SP flash tool)
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)