Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] Bricked Tecno P5

Exclamation 

I bricked my cell using 3c ool box and i cant find my back up kinly allow download

(10-07-2015, 01:35 PM)gg9hot Wrote: I bricked my cell using 3c ool box and i cant find my back up kinly allow download

1. what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?
2. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
The Tecno logo is White then after a while it would turn with a flashing blue light blue.

My gmail:[email protected]
(10-07-2015, 02:56 PM)gg9hot Wrote: The Tecno logo is White then after a while it would turn with a flashing blue light blue.

My gmail:[email protected]

granted! download Tecno P5 New OS @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Hi Admin,

Please note that my Tecno P5 is of the old OS and not new as earlier requested. reason being i bought the phone the first time it came out please grant access to tecno old os. Thanks.

Regards,
George Maina.
(10-12-2015, 07:54 AM)gg9hot Wrote: Hi Admin,

Please note that my Tecno P5 is of the old OS and not new as earlier requested. reason being i bought the phone the first time it came out please grant access to tecno old os. Thanks.

Regards,
George Maina.

Old vs New OS isn't a time of purchase thing. 
It's about the characteristics of the OS. And a white TECNO is associated with New OS P5
Do you still want the Old OS P5?
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 02:47 PM by gg9hot. Edit Reason: additional info )
(10-12-2015, 12:05 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 07:54 AM)gg9hot Wrote: Hi Admin,

Regards,
George Maina.

Old vs New OS isn't a time of purchase thing. 
It's about the characteristics of the OS. And a white TECNO is associated with New OS P5
Do you still want the Old OS P5?

Hi,
Am a little bit confused on boot the tecno logo is white but after a while it turns blue with a melody and a flashing thing passing through the screen and then the home screen therefore is that new OS or Old OS. Note the white then blue logo. Thanks. better yet is there a newer OS for the P5, the new OS gets stuck at the boot logo after turning blue even if i leave it for one hour pluged in the charger.
(10-13-2015, 01:42 PM)gg9hot Wrote: Hi,
Am a little bit confused on boot the tecno logo is white but after a while it turns blue with a melody and a flashing thing passing through the screen and then the home screen therefore is that new OS or Old OS. Note the white then blue logo. Thanks. better yet is there a newer OS for the P5, the new OS gets stuck at the boot logo after turning blue even if i leave it for one hour pluged in the charger.

The first TECNO is what you're after. White is New OS.
Do a factory reset in recovery mode
(10-13-2015, 03:26 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 01:42 PM)gg9hot Wrote: Hi,

The first TECNO is what you're after. White is New OS.
Do a factory reset in recovery mode

my tecno logo had a flash through light when booting
(10-15-2015, 12:13 PM)gg9hot Wrote: my tecno logo had a flash through light when booting

have you flashed the ROM?