Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Techno P9 4.4 firmware

please I need stock rom for techno tab P9 with software version of 4.4,the rom on the tab is 4.2 and I just want to update it to 4.4 please grant me permission to download it and my email is [email protected]

(10-07-2015, 02:10 PM)yinkaoye69 Wrote: please I need stock rom for techno tab P9 with software version of 4.4,the rom on the tab is 4.2 and I just want to update it to 4.4 please grant me permission to download it and my email is [email protected]

P9 4.4 is not an upgrade of 4.2. they are two different P9 phones and ones ROM doesnt work on the other
Sir,
Please can you grant me the access to download both the 4.2 and 4.4 stock rom peradventure I come across any that might have a software bug that might need to be reloaded so that I don't start posting any need for the stock firmware again.Thanks in advance.
email add is [email protected]

(10-07-2015, 02:10 PM)yinkaoye69 Wrote: please I need stock rom for techno tab P9 with software version of 4.4,the rom on the tab is 4.2 and I just want to update it to 4.4 please grant me permission to download it and my email is [email protected]
(10-07-2015, 05:21 PM)yinkaoye69 Wrote: Sir,
Please can you grant me the access to download both the 4.2 and 4.4 stock rom peradventure I come across any that might have a software bug that might need to be reloaded so that I don't start posting any need for the stock firmware again.Thanks in advance.

Only Premium members get access to multiple files at a time
Okay and noted about premium members which I will subscribe for very soon but can you give me access to download the 4.2 stock rom. Thanks

(10-07-2015, 06:59 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 05:21 PM)yinkaoye69 Wrote: Sir,

Only Premium members get access to multiple files at a time
(10-08-2015, 10:29 AM)yinkaoye69 Wrote: Okay and noted about premium members which I will subscribe for very soon but can you give me access to download the 4.2 stock rom. Thanks

granted!