Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

permisssion to downlooad stock rom for techno h5

pls grant me to download stock rom for tecno h5, my email is [email protected]

(10-08-2015, 07:32 AM)mateco Wrote: pls grant me to download stock rom for tecno h5, my email is [email protected]

whats wrong with the phone and how did it start?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 04:35 PM by mateco. )
I download a rom from another site and flash it with the rom. After flashing d phone will on and display techno logo and not working. Dat y I want to download d stock rom. Pls grant me access to download
(10-08-2015, 04:33 PM)mateco Wrote: I download a rom from another  site and flash it with the rom. After flashing d phone will on and display techno logo and not working. Dat y I want to download d stock rom. Pls grant me access to download

granted! download New OS h5 backup @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
after flashing, do a factory reset in recovery mode
pls sir av download the rom, and i av flash it with the rom i download, but still display techno logo. pls grant me acess to download the old rom version sir

(10-09-2015, 05:33 AM)mateco Wrote: pls sir av download the rom, and i av flash it with the rom i download, but still display techno logo. pls grant me acess to download the old rom version sir

The Old ROM won't work on your phone
Do a factory reset in recovery mode (vol up + power) and clear eMMC in factory mode (vol dwn + power)