Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android permission to tecno L3 Stockrom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

permission to tecno L3 Stockrom

permission to tecno L3 Stockrom

abuyuusuf
abuyuusuf
abuyuusuf
Enthusiastic Member
08-10-2015, 08:10 AM

Good morning.
Pls permit me to download tecno L3 stockrom. It hangs at the 'TECNO' logo. I've hard-reset it but still thesame.
email: Abuyuusufa@gmail.com.
Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-10-2015, 12:49 PM
(08-10-2015, 08:10 AM)abuyuusuf Good morning.
Pls permit me to download tecno L3 stockrom. It hangs at the 'TECNO' logo. I've hard-reset it but still thesame.
email: Abuyuusufa@gmail.com.
Thanks

how did this start?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abuyuusuf
abuyuusuf
abuyuusuf
Enthusiastic Member
09-10-2015, 11:52 AM
the phone started by displaying 'unfortunately google play has stop' then i hard-reset of which does not solve it. I then flash with a backup of the teno L3 which i had before using SP flashtool; Flash ok but phone hangs. I repeated a number of times. But i suspect the file is currupt or infected. Thanks. Abuyuusufa@gmail.com.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-10-2015, 04:01 PM
(09-10-2015, 11:52 AM)abuyuusuf the phone started by displaying 'unfortunately google play has stop' then i hard-reset of which does not solve it. I then flash with a backup of the teno L3 which i had before using SP flashtool; Flash ok but phone hangs. I repeated a number of times. But i suspect the file is currupt or infected. Thanks. Abuyuusufa@gmail.com.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.