Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] totally dead infinix hot note pro

I tried flashing from lollipop to stock kitkat ROM. I tried flashing with sp flash tool but it said pmt changed for rom must be downloaded. so I formated then flashed. there was no interruption, the flashing completed. but my phone wouldn't on at all, charge, and its not detected by my PC.. note: I had all files including preloader.bin

(10-08-2015, 09:12 AM)fortune440 Wrote: I tried flashing from lollipop to stock kitkat ROM. I tried flashing with sp flash tool but it said pmt changed for rom must be downloaded. so I formated then flashed. there was no interruption, the flashing completed. but my phone wouldn't on at all, charge, and its not detected by my PC.. note: I had all files including preloader.bin

repeat flashing and leave the phone to charge
BTW, whats the RAM and ROM of the phone?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(10-08-2015, 01:06 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 09:12 AM)fortune440 Wrote: I tried flashing from lollipop to stock kitkat ROM. I tried flashing with sp flash tool but it said pmt changed for rom must be downloaded. so I formated then flashed. there was no interruption, the flashing completed. but my phone wouldn't on at all, charge, and its not detected by my PC.. note: I had all files including preloader.bin

repeat flashing and leave the phone to charge
BTW, whats the RAM and ROM of the phone?

2gb 32gb. My pc cant detect my phone, meaning I can't repeat the flashing
(10-08-2015, 02:44 PM)fortune440 Wrote: 2gb 32gb. My pc cant detect  my phone, meaning I can't repeat the flashing

flashing must've been interrupted. follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html
take out the battery using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-7338.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)