12-27-2013, 08:15 PM
Apple fans can turn to the iPhone data recovery to get back your notes. iPhone note recovery program enables you to extract the whole iTunes backup file to preview and take what you want, including notes, photo & video, text messages, call history and calendar, no matter you're using iPhone or iPad and iPod Touch. Besides, You can directly scan your iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS to recover deleted notes.
To get your lost notes, you need to download the iPhone notes recovery program. Read on and get the detailed steps.
STEP 1: Launch the application, you’ll see two recovery modes offered: "Recover from iOS Device" & "Recover from iTunes Backup File". If your iPhone is good and can be powered on as usual, choose the first mode; otherwise, choose the later mode (which works without requiring you to connect your iPhone deivce).
STEP 2: Select your iPhone, click “Start Scan” and the software begins scanning your iPhone automatically for deleted Notes (& other recoverable files), and the interface turns to be like below.
STEP 3: After that, preview the found items, highlight the “Notes” option and see if your lost ones are there. Then recover deleted notes on iPhone easily. Just like that.
This tip could help:
1. Work perfectly for latest iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S/4/3GS.
2. Recover accidentally deleted Notes off iPhone.
3. Rescue iPhone Notes lost due to jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore etc.
4. Get back Notes, Contacts, SMS, photos and more when your iPhone is lost, rashed, smashed, broken.
5. Notes recovery directly from iPhone 4S and iPhone 5
6. Recover iPhone notes from iTunes backup files.