Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Unable to boot into recovery/factory reset
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Unable to boot into recovery/factory reset

Unable to boot into recovery/factory reset

belvacruiz
belvacruiz
belvacruiz
01-12-2014, 05:10 AM

After my phone was bricked (Techno L3), it got into a bootloop, it could not boot into recovery and when i boot into factory mode i cant scroll in the options there.

After flashing with the stock mtkbackup gotten from this forum, the phone is still in a bootloop at the techno logo,the reovery still get stuck at the dead robot with an exclamation mark and then reboots itself after 2 minutes, when i boot into factory mode i still cant scroll in the options there.

When i flashed cwm recovery with sp flashtool, the recovery only display a blank page.

I have tried "format whole exept bootloader" and then flash stock mtk with no different result.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2014, 09:07 AM
belvacruiz After my phone was bricked (Techno L3), it got into a bootloop, it could not boot into recovery and when i boot into factory mode i cant scroll in the options there.

After flashing with the stock mtkbackup gotten from this forum, the phone is still in a bootloop at the techno logo,the reovery still get stuck at the dead robot with an exclamation mark and then reboots itself after 2 minutes, when i boot into factory mode i still cant scroll in the options there.

When i flashed cwm recovery with sp flashtool, the recovery only display a blank page.

I have tried "format whole exept bootloader" and then flash stock mtk with no different result.

need to ask you a few questions
1. after flashing the MTK backup, is it that the phone gets stuck at Tecno logo or it keeps rebooting?
2. can you get access to a working L3?
3. Have you tried flashing clockworkmod recovery to the phone by booting into factory mode (volume dwn + power) then using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Sir Andy
Sir Andy
Sir Andy
Enthusiastic Member
04-12-2014, 10:31 AM
After flashing my tecno p5 with d mtk rom from this forum. Its still not booting. Its still stuck on the tecno logo. And it does not go into recovery mood
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Sir Andy After flashing my tecno p5 with d mtk rom from this forum. Its still not booting. Its still stuck on the tecno logo. And it does not go into recovery mood

please, create a new thread by clicking https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Enthusiastic Member
23-02-2015, 11:30 PM

Same here. My tecno h5 isn't booting, and not also booting into recovery mode both cwm and stock recovery. Hovatek helppp!!!
Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Enthusiastic Member
23-02-2015, 11:47 PM
My tecno h5 isn't booting, and not also
booting into recovery mode both cwm and stock
recovery. Hovatek helppp!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2015, 10:10 AM
(23-02-2015, 11:47 PM)Harbdulosman My tecno h5 isn't booting, and not also
booting into recovery mode both cwm and stock
recovery. Hovatek helppp!!!

please, create a new thread by clicking https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4 . this is someone else's support thread

Note!