Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Infinix x510(hot 2) doesnt go beyond starting apps screen

Good day. My infinix X510(hot 2) doesn't do beyond starting apps screen, which comes after the android one logois displayed. It started after I deleted some files like Google app services,app launcher after which i reset my phone. Although after deleting does files the phone was still working except that I couldn't read my messages which prompted me to reset to factor settings.Cue the beginning of my phone issues.
I would like to request for the download of stockrom for infinix X510(hot 2) which I hope solves the issue.
The link for the stockrom can be sent to "[email protected]".

(10-08-2015, 06:22 PM)bellobinibrahim Wrote: Good day. My infinix X510(hot 2) doesn't do beyond starting apps screen, which comes after the android one logois displayed. It started after I deleted some files like Google app services,app launcher after which i reset my phone. Although after deleting does files the phone was still working except that I couldn't read my messages which prompted me to reset to factor settings.Cue the beginning of my phone issues.
I would like to request for the download of stockrom for infinix X510(hot 2) which I hope solves the issue.
The link for the stockrom can be sent to "[email protected]".

What's the RAM of the phone?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
The RAM is 2gb
(10-09-2015, 12:19 PM)bellobininibrahim Wrote: The RAM is 2gb

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Infinix flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-9224.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Thanks guys. It works very well. your are amazing. keep the good work. God Bless