Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How to use Infinix Flash Tool

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2017, 01:12 PM by hovatek. )

Infinix Flash Tool is a very handy tool for flashing stock ROMs / Firmware to an Infinix Android phone

Requirements

See the video tutorial below or @ http://youtu.be/wIjc4_gcFSM

How to use Infinix Flash tool

1. Extract Infinix Flash tool and the stock ROM you wish to flash

[Image: how-to-use-infinix-flash-tool-1.jpg]

2. Run Infinix Flash tool as Administrator

[Image: how-to-use-infinix-flash-tool-2.jpg]

3. You should now see the tool's Dashboard

[Image: how-to-use-infinix-flash-tool-3.jpg]

4. Click Brower (with a folder icon)

[Image: how-to-use-infinix-flash-tool-4.jpg]

5. In the window that pops up, navigate to the stock ROM folder, select the scatter file and click Open

[Image: how-to-use-infinix-flash-tool-5.jpg]

6. The file path should now appear in front of Infinix-bin-loading File

[Image: how-to-use-infinix-flash-tool-5b.jpg]

7. Click Start

[Image: how-to-use-infinix-flash-tool-6.jpg]

8. Start should now be grayed out and Stop green in color

[Image: how-to-use-infinix-flash-tool-7.jpg]

9. Switch off the phone and connect it to the PC via USB cord (with battery inside); flashing should begin
    * Note: Do not interrupt flashing. If you accidentally do and the phone goes dead then follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html

[Image: how-to-use-infinix-flash-tool-8.jpg]

10. You should get a green OK prompt once flashing is completed

[Image: how-to-use-infinix-flash-tool-9.jpg]

11. Disconnect the phone then boot it. If the phone gets stuck at logo (and you flashed the correct ROM) then removed the battery and slot it back in. If the battery is inbuilt then do a factory reset in recovery mode.

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thanks so much....
your tutorial got my infinix hot 2 back to normal with updated features
i love this site so much.
please keep it up
Hi team! I've followed your guide on how to use the infinix flash tool but was not successful. I'm trying to flash the recovery on my x510 but the flash tool does not recognize the phone even after installing the required drivers. I've activated the USB debug option on my device but it still does not work. Please help.
(01-12-2016, 06:07 AM)mez Wrote: Hi team! I've followed your guide on how to use the infinix flash tool but was not successful. I'm trying to flash the recovery on my x510 but the flash tool does not recognize the phone even after installing the required drivers. I've activated the USB debug option on my device but it still does not work. Please help.

Did you see the video? If not, do so.
[quote pid='65426' dateline='1452607345']

Did you see the video? If not, do so.
[/quote]

I did see the video and ihave successfully flashed the recovery but I still cannot boot to recovery using the combination of buttons suggested.
Any suggestions?
(01-14-2016, 07:02 PM)mez Wrote: I did see the video and ihave successfully flashed the recovery but I still cannot boot to recovery using the combination of buttons suggested.
Any suggestions?

See https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-boot-int...ot-2-x510/
Good evening Admin,,,please i want to know if i can make use of the Infinix Flash Tool on other MTK devices such as: Tecno, Lenovo, Injoo etc. thanks in advance...
Please Sir,,, i also want to find out if it can be used for firmware upgrade like the SP Flash Tool,,,if "yes" does it mean it can be applied to other MTK devices as listed above...? i anticipate your response...

(01-15-2016, 08:42 PM)johpWesh Wrote: Good evening Admin,,,please i want to know if i can make use of the Infinix Flash Tool on other MTK devices such as: Tecno, Lenovo, Injoo etc. thanks in advance...

(01-15-2016, 08:55 PM)johpWesh Wrote: Please Sir,,, i also want to find out if it can be used for firmware upgrade like the SP Flash Tool,,,if "yes" does it mean it can be applied to other MTK devices as listed above...? i anticipate your response...

Yes, it can be used for other MTK phones
Ok,,thanxz