Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Permission to download ROM
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Permission to download ROM

Permission to download ROM

hmvmhdmjh
hmvmhdmjh
hmvmhdmjh
Enthusiastic Member
09-10-2015, 05:46 AM

hey, i bricked my android TECNO PHANTOM A+ phone But when I try to flash or format anything it gives me this error message:

It says: 

"BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

[EMI] Enable DRAM Failed!
[HINT]: Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded"

Please guys, this is the first time I'm asking for a help, because I am really desperate and I don't know what else try to make my phone flashable and working again. I googled, searched lot of topics, everything what I was capable to think about untill i was told that my mtk back up is probably corrupt  [Image: e109]

I guess i need permission to download Tecno Phantom A+ 4.2 MT6589 Variant 1 (MTK Backup). Please i need permission to download the stock rom.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-10-2015, 01:31 PM
(09-10-2015, 05:46 AM)hmvmhdmjh hey, i bricked my android TECNO PHANTOM A+ phone But when I try to flash or format anything it gives me this error message:

It says: 

[HINT]: Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded"

Please guys, this is the first time I'm asking for a help, because I am really desperate and I don't know what else try to make my phone flashable and working again. I googled, searched lot of topics, everything what I was capable to think about untill i was told that my mtk back up is probably corrupt  [Image: e109]

I guess i need permission to download Tecno Phantom A+ 4.2 MT6589 Variant 1 (MTK Backup). Please i need permission to download the stock rom.

Error 4032 is a mismatch error. The ROM is either incompatible with your phone or you're doing something wrong. Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html  
1. What version of Android was the phone running on originally?
2. Supply a gmail address
This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 01:35 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hmvmhdmjh
hmvmhdmjh
hmvmhdmjh
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2015, 11:15 AM
(09-10-2015, 01:31 PM)hovatek I\m running android 4.2.1mail is ckibet92@gmail.com
(09-10-2015, 05:46 AM)hmvmhdmjh hey, i bricked my android TECNO PHANTOM A+ phone But when I try to flash or format anything it gives me this error message:

It says: 

Error 4032 is a mismatch error. The ROM is either incompatible with your phone or you're doing something wrong. Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html  
1. What version of Android was the phone running on originally?
2. Supply a gmail address
hmvmhdmjh
hmvmhdmjh
hmvmhdmjh
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Android version is 4.2.1

mail is ckibet92@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2015, 12:25 PM

(21-10-2015, 11:17 AM)hmvmhdmjh Android version is 4.2.1

mail is ckibet92@gmail.com

download variant 1 and 2 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
one of them should work

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.