Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno 8H droidpad version5.0 keep rebooting its self pls help

My Tecno 8H droidpad version5.0 keep rebooting each time ever since i install CWM recovery of another phone unknowingly since then my phone keep rebooting eachtime it display tecno logo. pls i need help urgently. Pls help me no hope again...[email protected]..

(10-09-2015, 10:23 AM)udezifeanyi Wrote: My Tecno 8H droidpad version5.0 keep rebooting each time ever since i install CWM recovery of another phone unknowingly since then my phone keep rebooting eachtime it display tecno logo. pls i need help urgently. Pls help me no hope again...[email protected]..

we'll list the firmware @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html once available.
did you by chance backup your original recovery.img?
no i did not ...thanks ....i will be waiting
thanks bro .i ve seen d 8h backup files.pls how can i flash in the back up
files. I try to to connect d 8h to d mtkdroid
tools but is not connecting due to, it reboot
itself wen it gets to logo( experience smart life ) i
cant even off my it or boot it into recvry
mode..pls give me the quid line and grant me
permission to download the backoff files ...
Thanks so much for your help .
thanks bro .i ve seen d 8h backup files on the list page .pls how can i flash in the back up files. I try to to connect d 8h to d mtkdroid tools but is not connecting due to, it reboot itself wen it gets to logo( experience smart life ) i cant even off my it or boot it into recvry mode..pls give me the guidelines and

grant me permission to download the backoff files ... Thanks so much for your help
(10-20-2015, 09:48 PM)udezifeanyi Wrote: thanks bro .i ve seen d 8h backup files on the list page .pls how can i flash in the back up files. I try to to connect d 8h to d mtkdroid tools but is not connecting due to, it reboot itself wen it gets to logo( experience smart life ) i cant even off my it or boot it into recvry mode..pls give me the guidelines and

grant me permission to download the backoff files ... Thanks so much for your help

you're to flash it using SP flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
ensure to first install VCOM drivers using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html 
see the videos for better understanding
I have flashed in the stockrom successfully but now it only boot to the logo (experience smartlife now) and hang ..i formated it via recovery mode .. It still hang
(10-22-2015, 10:14 AM)udezifeanyi Wrote: I have flashed in the stockrom successfully but now  it only boot to the logo (experience smartlife now) and hang ..i  formated it via recovery mode .. It still hang

Boot into factory mode (vol down+ power) and clear eMMC
I have don that still the same thing ...
(10-22-2015, 03:19 PM)udezifeanyi Wrote: I have don that  still the same thing ...

slot in a formatted SD card. format then reflash.
waiting....