Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] tecno s9

Hello my phone screen has broken, any help?

Hello my s9 screen has broken, any help?
(10-24-2015, 06:00 AM)joiedevivre Wrote: Hello my s9 screen has broken, any help?

you should take this to a phone engineer.
I had a virus on my technoG9 so I went to flash it, after flashing it I discover that it could not charge again and sometimes it will charge but it won't leave that same battery percentage
I had a virus on my technoG9 so I went to flash it, after flashing it I discover that it could not charge again and sometimes it will charge but it won't leave that same battery percentage

(11-22-2015, 09:35 PM)joiedevivre Wrote: I had a virus on my technoG9 so I went to flash it, after flashing it I discover that it could not charge again and sometimes it will charge but it won't leave that same battery percentage

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Pls how much does tecno s9 flex cost?
Pls how much does tecno s9 flex cost?
Why are u guyz not replyin/?
My tecno s9 does not display anytin on the screen even after changing the screen. I guess its the backlight that has problem, but the engineer I gave said they do not sell backlight. Any suggestion?
(12-18-2015, 11:00 AM)joiedevivre Wrote: Why are u guyz not replyin/?
My tecno s9 does not display anytin on the screen even after changing the screen. I guess its the backlight that has problem, but the engineer I gave said they do not sell backlight. Any suggestion?

we don't sell those parts at the moment.
is the phone able to come up and make sound?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)