Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Linux How to setup Ubuntu tutorial explained
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to setup Ubuntu tutorial explained

How to setup Ubuntu tutorial explained

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
10-10-2015, 05:38 AM

pls Prof. Educate me more on this great tutorial, the function and uses of Ubuntu os and github on android device?And What is android modding?

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-10-2015, 10:55 PM
(10-10-2015, 05:38 AM)Drockstar pls Prof. Educate me more on this great tutorial, the function and uses of Ubuntu os and github on android device?And What is android modding?

what you've asked cant be replied completely even in several comments.
Android modding is just changing stuff on your Android phone to sooth your needs.
Ubuntu makes this easier although Mods are now available for Windows PCs.
Github is a central repository of projects. it allows you manage updates to your code (commits) and modify existing code (fork).

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
29-10-2015, 06:40 AM
Boss can u pls give me reference video on what Ubuntu can do and how it looks like ...because today I was going through one of your write up too like making a working andriod ndk etc tutorial like this...we newbies on android developing ask much questions because I want to learn and arrived at conclusion...so u can just give a reference video to see how it works, where or phones they have used it on. Or applied it to and how it operates on the phone for easy understanding and to avoid unnecessary questions.
Thanks boss

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2015, 11:16 AM
(29-10-2015, 06:40 AM)Drockstar Boss can u pls give me reference video on what Ubuntu can do and how it looks like ...because today I was going through one of your write up too like making a working andriod ndk etc tutorial like this...we newbies on android developing ask much questions because I want to learn and arrived at conclusion...so u can just give a reference video to see how it works, where or phones they have  used it  on. Or applied it to and how it operates on the phone for easy understanding and to avoid unnecessary questions.
Thanks boss

The ubuntu forum is the place to go
This post was last modified: 29-10-2015, 11:17 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
29-10-2015, 12:04 PM

The link to Ubuntu forum lemma see how it's work and also boss this link
Below I do not understand the write...how do I know how they work or operates on phone etc that is why we needs videos demonstration and examples
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-650.html
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1086.html
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1054.html
http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-647.html

This post was last modified: 29-10-2015, 12:25 PM by Drockstar.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2015, 03:27 PM
All what you listed can't be answered via Q&A .
What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Note!
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
29-10-2015, 07:31 PM
Nothing for now just wanted to learn and see what I can used dem for like building application or making a mod etc

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-10-2015, 10:21 AM
(29-10-2015, 07:31 PM)Drockstar Nothing for now just wanted to learn and see what I can used dem for like building application or making a mod etc

Then the first step is to setup ubuntu on your PC

Note!
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
30-10-2015, 10:35 AM
After the installation what next

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-10-2015, 05:15 PM

(30-10-2015, 10:35 AM)Drockstar After the installation what next

Then you can learn and practice at the same time. Practice is important when modding

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next