Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] I need infinix zero x506 stock backup

Please I need permission to download the stock backup for infinix zero x506,  16gb...  I recently installed a custom rom for Android 5.0 lollipop and it's kinda filled with bugs, for example I lost my imei numbers and the backup I did doesn't want to restore.  Pls give me the permission to download the stock backup so I can flash using sp flash tool or give me a link for a stable lollipop rom.. My email is [email protected]  Thanks.

my phone has not been able to detect sim cards anymore since i installed one custom rom.. and the imei number doesnt want to change or show.. it keeps showing invalid.. i have tried to change it using many methods but none worked.. please grant me the permission to download the stock backup. please.
(10-10-2015, 11:34 AM)xsantos Wrote: Please I need permission to download the stock backup for infinix zero x506,  16gb...  I recently installed a custom rom for Android 5.0 lollipop and it's kinda filled with bugs, for example I lost my imei numbers and the backup I did doesn't want to restore.  Pls give me the permission to download the stock backup so I can flash using sp flash tool or give me a link for a stable lollipop rom.. My email is [email protected]  Thanks.

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thank you very much sir
but sir i dont understand what they mean by the j608 and the j609 model.. and the link for ebr download i still dont understand what to do with them.
(10-11-2015, 09:30 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 11:34 AM)xsantos Wrote: Please I need permission to download the stock backup for infinix zero x506,  16gb...  I recently installed a custom rom for Android 5.0 lollipop and it's kinda filled with bugs, for example I lost my imei numbers and the backup I did doesn't want to restore.  Pls give me the permission to download the stock backup so I can flash using sp flash tool or give me a link for a stable lollipop rom.. My email is [email protected]  Thanks.

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

Attached Files
.png   nww.png (Size: 157.44 KB / Downloads: 2)
that the error i got when i tried to flash it
thank you sir.. i have done it.. i used the preloader for the j609 version.. thanks
sir i dunno whats wrong.. i successfully restored the stock rom and the imei came back but its just temporary, anytimme i try to change it using either mobile uncle or mtk droid tools, the imei automatically disappears and the phone will start displaying insert sim card immediately.. i have tried the command prompt mehod of restoring the imei using that mpob file but it still showing insert sim and invalid imei... but when i reflashed it again withsp flash tool, the imei came back but it disappeared again when i tried to back it up using mtk droid tools.. please what should i do to make the imei permanent?
please help me with the nvram backup for my phone lemme see if i can flash it to the phone using sp flash tool.
(10-11-2015, 07:13 PM)xsantos Wrote: sir i dunno whats wrong.. i successfully restored the stock rom and the imei came back but its just temporary, anytimme i try to change it using either mobile uncle or mtk droid tools, the imei automatically disappears and the phone will start displaying insert sim card immediately.. i have tried the command prompt mehod of restoring the imei using that mpob file but it still showing insert sim and invalid imei... but when i reflashed it again withsp flash tool, the imei came back but it disappeared again when i tried to back it up using mtk droid tools.. please what should i do to make the imei permanent?

We dont have the NVRAM backup.  How many files from the J609 folder did you flash?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)