Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] TECNO M3

Pls I flashed my m3 which was dead for a while and only viberate with sp flash and the backup you sent to me that is SOCK ROM backup that I was permited to download. And after downloading with sp flash the phone comes on but hangs at tecno during boot.

And I even formatted it and redownload but it still not boot it goes like this: EXPIRENCE SMART LIFE and it will show TECNO and hanges with a beep in the speaker. May GOD bless you, if help me out.
Gmail; [email protected]
Tecno version 4.4.2
And I even formatted it and redownload but it still not boot it goes like this: EXPIRENCE SMART LIFE and it will show TECNO and hanges with a beep in the speaker. May GOD bless you, if help me out. - See more at: https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-9307.ht...THIl7.dpuf gmail;[email protected] Tecno version 4.4.2
(10-10-2015, 02:39 PM)brendanwise Wrote: And I even formatted it and redownload but it still not boot it goes like this: EXPIRENCE SMART LIFE and it will show TECNO and hanges with a beep in the speaker. May GOD bless you, if help me out.
Gmail; [email protected]
Tecno version 4.4.2

1. have you tried an eMMC wipe in factory mode (vol dwn + power)
2. Was the phone originally running on OS 4.4?
Yes I tried the factory mode after flashing it but it only show FACTORY MODE without any other options. And the version is 4.4.2
(10-12-2015, 09:35 AM)brendanwise Wrote: Yes I tried the factory mode after flashing it but it only show FACTORY MODE without  any other options. And the version is 4.4.2

Do you have ADB on your PC?
yes i have adb on pc
(10-12-2015, 12:46 PM)brendanwise Wrote: yes i have adb on pc

can ADB detect the phone in factory mode?
Yes it dectet it and even install the software of the phone
Yes it dect it