Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] TECNO L6 BACKUP ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] TECNO L6 BACKUP ROM

[Downloads] TECNO L6 BACKUP ROM

wisdomgold6
wisdomgold6
wisdomgold6
10-10-2015, 07:20 PM

please my phone is tecno l6 8mage pix camera back and 2mage pix camera front, when I wan rooting my phone I forgot to do a phone backup before rooting, so after rooting it my phone dialer and Google play store stop working, so I can't receive call with it when I try to it will say phone has unfortunately stopped and when I try to open my play stir it will just flesh and go back, I did a factory reset on the phone but it still refuse to work, pleas I need u to grant me permission to download the backup so my phone can be normal again, I know u can do this for me please help me.
dennisirorereokunbor@gmail.com is my email address.

please hovatek help me solve this problem
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-10-2015, 12:08 PM
(10-10-2015, 07:20 PM)wisdomgold6 please my phone is tecno l6 8mage pix camera back and 2mage pix camera front, when I wan rooting my phone I forgot to do a phone backup before rooting, so after rooting it my phone dialer and Google play store stop working, so I can't receive call with it when I try to it will say phone has unfortunately stopped and when I try to open my play stir it will just flesh and go back, I did a factory reset on the phone but it still refuse to work, pleas I need u to grant me permission to download the backup so my phone can be normal again, I know u can do this for me please help me.
dennisirorereokunbor@gmail.com is my email address.

please hovatek help me solve this problem

Already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9290.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.