Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix Zero 2 Data Packet not working

Hi. I have a new Infinix Zero 2. It was being used in one country and the data packet was working fine. Now I have shifted to another country and here I am turning on the data packet but it does not show the 3g sign. Neither is the browsing working. In Chrome, when I try to load a page, it says "You are offline. Err_internet_disconnected" Error.

I put the SIM in another phone and the data packet is working then. I don't know what is going on??? Someone please help me.

(10-11-2015, 08:40 AM)0Two Wrote: Hi. I have a new Infinix Zero 2. It was being used in one country and the data packet was working fine. Now I have shifted to another country and here I am turning on the data packet but it does not show the 3g sign. Neither is the browsing working. In Chrome, when I try to load a page, it says "You are offline. Err_internet_disconnected" Error.

I put the SIM in another phone and the data packet is working then. I don't know what is going on??? Someone please help me.

you probably dont have the correct APN settings on that phone (Settings > ..Mobile networks > APN)
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2016, 08:49 AM by john012. )
Here’s the mail I got recently when I get this problem again
rr Internet Disconnected error may show that your internet connection has been lost or you have been disconnected for some reason. It mostly occurs when you opens google chrome browser and you suddenly saw an error message like,
" net:: Err_Internet_Disconnected "
The Err Internet Disconnected is basically a simple error in the Google chrome or Firefox browser. From this error, you were not able to connect to the internet. It can also result in the disconnection to the internet or your WiFi keeps disconnecting.
How to Fix & Solve Err Internet Disconnected Error Problem:- 1. Check your Internet Connection - 2. Disable or Reinstall Antivirus Software
Check out more at > http://www.deskdecode.com/err_internet_disconnected/