Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sir Hovatek team i really need your help

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 03:02 PM by kaybiel4u. Edit Reason: i forget I attach the picture )

I bought a small android phone yesterday, it runs 4.2,2 jelly bean, the name of the phone is blue gate bg3 so, I was trying to download whatsapp but it wasn't downloading at all. and what surprise me is that the phone looks exactly likeytecno m3 in fact every thing is the same . I now worried that the phone couldn't download from Google play store and it's seems the Google play store has new update cos what I see shows that The play store needs update which I don't know how to that

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_2015-10-11-10-08-16.png (Size: 29.79 KB / Downloads: 1)
(10-11-2015, 09:15 AM)kaybiel4u Wrote: I bought a small android phone yesterday, it runs 4.2,2 jelly bean,  the name of the phone is blue gate bg3 so, I was trying to download whatsapp but it wasn't downloading at all. and what surprise me is that the phone looks exactly likeytecno m3 in fact every thing is the same . I now worried that  the phone couldn't download from Google play store and it's seems the Google play store has new update cos what I see shows that The play store needs update which I don't know how to that

just tap the Update message , login to your google account and proceed with the playstore update
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]
but it won't update sir I even screenshot what it displayed but I don't know how to upload it on this thread
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 08:36 PM by hovatek. )
(10-11-2015, 02:59 PM)kaybiel4u Wrote: but it won't update sir I even screenshot what it displayed but I don't know how to upload it on this thread

what i see is [RPC:S-7:AEC-0 3UDI-PQI2-FOUXI]

user Settings > Account. signout of your existing account and login with a different gmail account.
let me know if this persists

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
where can I get user settings sir???? and sir my opera mini is not downloading as well what could be the cause
I have done the refactory setting but the same problems persist Sir
Hello everyone. Hope you had a great time during the weekend? Welcome to a new week of possibilities. Pls I in need of a stock rom for mtn smart s720i phone. Hovatek team please kindly help. Thnx
(10-12-2015, 10:22 AM)darsheun Wrote: Hello everyone. Hope you had a great time during the weekend? Welcome to a new week of possibilities. Pls I in need of a stock rom for mtn smart s720i phone. Hovatek team please kindly help. Thnx

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
(10-12-2015, 10:14 AM)kaybiel4u Wrote: I have done the refactory setting but the same problems persist Sir

Login using a different gmail address

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
(10-12-2015, 10:11 AM)kaybiel4u Wrote: where can I get user settings sir???? and sir my opera mini is not downloading as well what could be the cause

Create a new thread for Operamini.
User settings as in?

* Listen to H-Tech Radio