Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Downloads] Infinix hot 2 Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Infinix hot 2 Stock rom

[Downloads] Infinix hot 2 Stock rom

mazyl
mazyl
mazyl
Techie Member
11-10-2015, 09:22 PM

Good day guys. I have had this thought in my mind since last night and I have researched. I have been able to port many cyanogenmod 12.1 roms to my TECNO boom j7 but have one or two core functions not working properly like messaging and ussd not fully working. My research showed me it was kernel unstability but we'll that's not my case at this point. Kernel! Interesting... Then it gets me thinking, infinix hot 2 has exactly the same specs as the tecno boom j7 and the difference are Android versions and kernel. I was wondering if I can thru sp flash tool flash the tecno boom j7 with the infinix hot 2 stock rom since sp flash takes away everything and replace everything including kernels. So I was wondering if anyone here can help me figure out if we can do something about that.
mazyl
mazyl
mazyl
Techie Member
12-10-2015, 07:45 AM
Are there any real developers here at all? Cos in xda I would have gotten a reply by now!

Sent from my TECNO J7 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-10-2015, 11:47 AM
(11-10-2015, 09:22 PM)mazyl Good day guys. I have had this thought in my mind since last night and I have researched. I have been able to port many cyanogenmod 12.1 roms to my TECNO boom j7 but have one or two core functions not working properly like messaging and ussd not fully working. My research showed me it was kernel unstability but we'll that's not my case at this point. Kernel! Interesting... Then it gets me thinking, infinix hot 2 has exactly the same specs as the tecno boom j7 and the difference are Android versions and kernel. I was wondering if I can thru sp flash tool flash the tecno boom j7 with the infinix hot 2 stock rom since sp flash takes away everything and replace everything including kernels. So I was wondering if anyone here can help me figure out if we can do something about that.

There's an existing thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-8605.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
12-10-2015, 11:56 AM
(12-10-2015, 07:45 AM)mazyl Are there any real developers here at all? Cos in xda I would have gotten a reply by now!

Sent from my TECNO J7 using Hovatek mobile

Mr Real Developer!
Of all the projects that have been going on here, how many have you contributed to?
some people sef just open their mouths and talk anyhow.

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile