Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Pattern locked after 15times trial
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Pattern locked after 15times trial

Pattern locked after 15times trial

Sanchez
Sanchez
Sanchez
Enthusiastic Member
04-12-2014, 07:48 AM

Hello house, goodday.
Please help me. My phone is locked now and wouldnt open unless i signed in with my google account. This all happened after a little boy draw the phone pattern more than 15time. And my data is not on, so that i can sign in and open it.

So i tried doing a factory reset. I boot the phone into recovery mood. It only shows me the Android robot lying down with open chest and red triangle on top, but i have been unable to by pass from there. I tried moving to the recovery system where i can do factory reset but its not working. I tried power button + vol up...no way. Then power button + vol down....no way.

What can i do now guys,??? Help me. The phone make is ITEL1352
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-12-2014, 03:06 PM
(04-12-2014, 07:48 AM)Sanchez Hello house, goodday.
Please help me. My phone is locked now and wouldnt open unless i signed in with my google account. This all happened after a little boy draw the phone pattern more than 15time. And my data is not on, so that i can sign in and open it.

So i tried doing a factory reset. I boot the phone into recovery mood. It only shows me the Android robot lying down with open chest and red triangle on top, but i have been unable to by pass from there. I tried moving to the recovery system where i can do factory reset but its not working. I tried power button + vol up...no way. Then power button + vol down....no way.

What can i do now guys,??? Help me. The phone make is ITEL1352

read. https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-828.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.