Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECNO R7 BLACK BLANK SCREEN

I have a tecno R7 that i woke up one day and the screen was black blank when i turn it on. I have flashed it successfully but the screen goes blank when i power it on. I have tried a good motherboard on the same phones screen and it is working perfectly, so the screen i okey. I used a flash file that i had requested from your website. Kindly help me on what to do. Thank you, my email is [email protected]

(10-13-2015, 03:04 AM)jackmtu Wrote: I have a tecno R7 that i woke up one day and the screen was black blank when i turn it on.  I have flashed it successfully but the screen goes blank when i power it on.  I have tried a good motherboard on the same phones screen and it is working perfectly, so the screen i okey. I used a flash file that i had requested from your website.  Kindly help me on what to do.  Thank you,  my email is [email protected]

Can it enter recovery or factory mode?
No it doesn't. Just lighting on blank screen
(10-14-2015, 05:32 AM)jackmtu Wrote: No it doesn't.  Just lighting on blank screen

Format then reflash the ROM
Can you get access to a working R7?
I will format and reflash, Yes i can get a working R7
(10-14-2015, 05:30 PM)jackmtu Wrote: I will format  and reflash, Yes i can get a working R7

create an mtk backup of the working R7 using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html
then try using it to flash your dead R7