Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android BLUE GATE BG3 PHONE NOT BROWSING WELL
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

BLUE GATE BG3 PHONE NOT BROWSING WELL

BLUE GATE BG3 PHONE NOT BROWSING WELL

kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
Experienced Member
13-10-2015, 11:56 AM

I bought this phone last week the thing I face with it is slow browsing when h+ appears on the bar, like if I want to long in to Facebook app and also if I want to download app from play store, it will take like 2mins even more sometimes it will not even load at all, until i switch off and on it that it will start browsing again that's what I have been facing. Therefore, I need your help to fix the issue. as I type this piece I have launched my twiiter app yet it keeps loading since and not finish loading. please I need help lily I want to be streaming video and download videos. I have huge mb
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-10-2015, 02:53 PM
(13-10-2015, 11:56 AM)kaybiel4u I bought this phone last week the thing I face with it is slow browsing  when h+ appears on the bar, like if I want to long in to Facebook app and also if I want to download app from play store, it will take like 2mins even more sometimes it will not even load at all, until i switch off and on it that it will start browsing again that's what I have been facing. Therefore, I need your help to fix the issue. as I type this piece I have launched my twiiter app yet it keeps loading since and not finish loading.  please I need help lily I want to be streaming video and download videos. I have huge mb

Enable then disable Airplane mode.
BTW, which network are you using?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
Experienced Member
13-10-2015, 03:08 PM
mtn even when I insert etisalat I still experience similar issue
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
Experienced Member
13-10-2015, 03:12 PM
it seems there is changes after I enable and disable flight mode. thanks