Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Unbrick Panasonic P81
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Unbrick Panasonic P81

[Please help] Unbrick Panasonic P81

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2015, 12:37 PM

(13-01-2015, 12:15 PM)sagarpatel No app has worked.....thanks for the info/reply/giving your valuable time....

was afraid they wouldnt. means you'll need to get the stock backup and flash it to recover the complete drivers folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sagarpatel
sagarpatel
sagarpatel
Enthusiastic Member
13-01-2015, 02:02 PM
(13-01-2015, 12:37 PM)hovatek was afraid they wouldnt. means you'll need to get the stock backup and flash it to recover the complete drivers folder

i have flashed spftool backup three times with same result....everything works except only in call proximity sensor....however, i just remember i have not tried cwm backup yet....so, going to restore cwm backup....ll report soon....thanks and have fun...
sagarpatel
sagarpatel
sagarpatel
Enthusiastic Member
16-01-2015, 01:25 PM
(13-01-2015, 12:37 PM)hovatek was afraid they wouldnt. means you'll need to get the stock backup and flash it to recover the complete drivers folder

Nothing has worked...neither cwm back up nor spft back up...finally, i have managed the situation with an application namely "call screen lock" from play store that prevent accidental touches while call is running on...but this is only temporary solution and my device is called now faulty until in-call proximity sensor gets repaired somehow...hope someone can help...thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-01-2015, 02:39 PM
(16-01-2015, 01:25 PM)sagarpatel Nothing has worked...neither cwm back up nor spft back up...finally, i have managed the situation with an application namely "call screen lock" from play store that prevent accidental touches while call is running on...but this is only temporary solution and my device is called now faulty until in-call proximity sensor gets repaired somehow...hope someone can help...thanks

be on the lookout for another stock backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-01-2015, 10:01 AM

(13-01-2015, 12:15 PM)sagarpatel No app has worked.....thanks for the info/reply/giving your valuable time....

guess you'll need to get another stock backup

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2