Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

boot infinitive loop

Sadmy tecno m3 is bricked. i have installed mtk droid then i downloaded boot.img and recovery.img and put there but now my cell cant load at recovery or factore reset mode. i dont exactly what i done.. i try press power key and volume + /volume- but nothing happens
only shows TECNO at boot.. Huh
and my pc cant recognize the cell once i cant put in factore mode... help Huh Huh

(12-06-2014, 12:28 AM)reydavy Wrote: Sadmy tecno m3 is bricked. i have installed mtk droid then i downloaded boot.img and recovery.img and put there but now my cell cant load at recovery or factore reset mode. i dont exactly what i done.. i try press power key and volume + /volume- but nothing happens
only shows TECNO at boot.. Huh
and my pc cant recognize the cell once i cant put in factore mode... help Huh Huh

1. Is your m3 old OS or New OS type (if you can't differentiate then what's the color of the boot animation)
2. can you get access to a working m3?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
is a new OS m3...
i powered off then when i connect to pc show the baterry icon without percentage then he automatically turn on himself. and i cannot able to connect again because i start the boot loop
(12-06-2014, 10:04 PM)reydavy Wrote: is a new OS m3...
i powered off then when i connect to pc show the baterry icon without percentage then he automatically turn on himself. and i cannot able to connect again because i start the boot loop

alright, before we proceed, hope you know how to differentiate between old and new OS? it's not about when it was purchased but it's appearance. hope you know
its new os .. i saw when i downloaded the stock rom

(12-07-2014, 02:16 PM)reydavy Wrote: its new os .. i saw when i downloaded the stock rom

so you now have the stock rom?
1. where did you download it from
2. list the files in the backup folder
i downloaded here i asked for permission then u granted
boot
EBR1
lk
logo
MBR
MT6572_Android_scatter
preloader
recovery
secro
system
(12-07-2014, 06:40 PM)reydavy Wrote: boot
EBR1
lk
logo
MBR
MT6572_Android_scatter
preloader
recovery
secro
system

ok. if you're certain your m3 is new OS type and that you downloaded the new OS MTK backup from us then flash boot.img , recovery.img and system.img (Android) using sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
ensure you untick everything except those three.
don't forget to manually install vcom drivers using this guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
i am successfull... now the phone is working again.. thank you very much...
GOD BLESS YOU