Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] pls xtouch pl73 scatter file needed

Lightbulb 

pls oh i need xtouch pl73 scatter file the fone is dead

(10-14-2015, 04:51 AM)sly2pieces Wrote: pls oh i need xtouch pl73 scatter file the fone is dead

You need more than the scatter file.  You need the stock ROM.
How did it go dead?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
The fine fell from ma hand and I pick it up and try to switch it on it didn't on so I thought it was the battery so i boost it still didn't on but when i connect the phone to my pc it show that the fone is been conneted to the pc but it not show charging nor it gonna on
(10-14-2015, 07:37 PM)sly2pieces Wrote: The fine fell from ma hand and I pick it up and try to switch it on it didn't on so I thought it was the battery so  i boost it still didn't on but when i connect the phone to my pc it show that the fone is been conneted to the pc but it not show charging nor it gonna on

its probably a hardware issue. you should have the phone looked at
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
and what might be the hardware that is 4ty
(10-15-2015, 09:37 PM)sly2pieces Wrote: and what might be the hardware that is 4ty

it is possible that you might have a damaged screen or something.. first check the hardware parts if all is fine then you can start looking at it as a software issue