Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Archos 50c Neon mtk settings

Plz, how do I enter AC50CNE engineering mode without having to root the phone? I need to change the imei . I tried using MTK Engineering but the mtk settings wouldn't open .

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2015, 06:55 PM by X3non. )
(10-14-2015, 09:26 AM)bornriches Wrote: Plz, how do I enter AC50CNE engineering mode without having to root the phone? I need to change the imei . I tried using MTK Engineering but the mtk settings wouldn't open .

is the phone an MTK phone?? if yes, then..
have you tried *#9646633# ??
It was listed as an mtk phone . I haven't tried that. I'll do now .

I just did and the result was connection problem or invalid MMI code . what do I do ?

(10-14-2015, 08:02 PM)bornriches Wrote: I just did and the result was connection problem or invalid MMI code . what do I do ?

try *#*#9646633#*#*
if this doesn't work then you'd have to try mobile uncle or MTK droid tools on PC
It didn't work. Mobile uncle couldn't open the mtk engineering mode . how do I use PC ?

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2015, 10:18 PM by X3non. )
(10-14-2015, 09:33 PM)bornriches Wrote: It didn't work. Mobile uncle couldn't open the mtk engineering mode . how do I use PC ?

* did you root before trying mobile uncle?

use the imei replacement method @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html
you have to root the phone
No. I didn't root . I wanted to avoid rooting because I might not be able to automatically upgrade the phone if there's an upgrade .

(10-16-2015, 02:00 PM)bornriches Wrote: No. I didn't root . I wanted to avoid rooting because I might not be able to automatically upgrade the phone if there's an upgrade .

is the phone an MTK phone? if it is then try using MTK Engineering apps on playstore like https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...rter&hl=en or search for more
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
very good