Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[FAQs] How soon will Hovatek reply me?

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017, 11:52 AM by hovatek. )

The Hovatek Forum is a free support forum. This means that we have reps dedicated to providing you with step by step support for free. If you require instant replies or Live Remote Assistance then consider our Private Support

Free Support Reply Order

We reply on a first post first reply basis; i.e, we would reply someone who posted 2 minutes ago before someone who posted 1 minute ago. 
Posts are arranged in a chronological order (earliest post at the bottom and latest post at the top) so we start from the bottom of the last page (of unread posts) till we get to the top of the first page. This guarantees a first post first reply system.

Free Support Sessions

We work Mondays - Saturdays. Our forum working hours are 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1). Within this time, we have three sessions:

* Morning session which starts by 09:00
* Afternoon session which starts by 13:00
* Evening session which starts by 18:00

Note:

During morning session, we reply posts made between closing hour the previous day and the start of morning session
During afternoon session, we reply posts made between the start of morning session and the start of afternoon session
During evening session, we reply posts made between the start of afternoon session and the start of evening session

Notification system

To check for your replies, view your notifications at the top i.e (xxx :: xxx). If you're making use of the Hovatek Forum app app then scroll to the Participated tab.

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)