Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

did I kill a tecno phone.? helllp

Sad 

hello.. i need a help i softbrick my dads phones trying to change system font. then i download mtk droid, boot.img and recovery.img.. using mtk droid i add those img in my dads phone but when it restarts on shows TECNO at boot and now i cant put the cell in factore or recovery mode.. the phone is tecno m3 Sad
i dont exactly what i done.. i try press power key and volume + /volume- but nothing happens only shows TECNO at boot.. and my pc cant recognize the cell once i cant put in factore mode...
is a new OS m3... i powered off then when i connect to pc show the baterry icon without percentage then he automatically turn on himself. and i cannot able to connect again because i start the boot loop

(12-06-2014, 10:11 PM)reydavy Wrote: hello.. i need a help i softbrick my dads phones trying to change system font. then i download mtk droid, boot.img and recovery.img.. using mtk droid i add those img in my dads phone but when it restarts on shows TECNO at boot and now i cant put the cell in factore or recovery mode.. the phone is tecno m3 Sad
i dont exactly what i done.. i try press power key and volume + /volume- but nothing happens only shows TECNO at boot.. and my pc cant recognize the cell once i cant put in factore mode...
is a new OS m3... i powered off then when i connect to pc show the baterry icon without percentage then he automatically turn on himself. and i cannot able to connect again because i start the boot loop

if you're certain it's new OS type then request for new OS M3 MTK backup @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html
them flash boot.img , recovery.img and system.img only using sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
i am successfull... now the phone is working again.. thank you very much...
GOD BLESS YOU