Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Please Help me My Itel 1453 pattern locked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Please Help me My Itel 1453 pattern locked

Please Help me My Itel 1453 pattern locked

Operaguy
Operaguy
Operaguy
15-10-2015, 10:22 AM

I have locked my ITEL 1453 android with pattern lock. I have downloaded the phone Rom in your guide and followed every tutorial carefully but i cannot solve the problem. Despite the fact that i have downloaded every software you recommended and i have installed the drivers manually on my computer but the phone drivers cannot be installed on the pc.

The driver will look as though it was installing when i press volume up and plugged USB cable into the phone while the phone is actually switch off, but it won't install , and the phone only shows an Inote booting image image, and then start charging itself.
This post was last modified: 15-10-2015, 10:24 AM by Operaguy.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-10-2015, 04:51 PM
(15-10-2015, 10:22 AM)Operaguy I have locked my ITEL 1453 android with pattern lock. I have downloaded the phone Rom in your guide and followed every tutorial carefully but i cannot solve the problem. Despite the fact that i have downloaded every software you recommended and i have installed the drivers manually on my computer but the phone drivers cannot be installed on the pc.

The driver will look as though it was installing when i press volume up and plugged USB cable into the phone while the phone is actually switch off, but it won't install , and the phone only shows an Inote booting image image, and then start charging itself.

you're to hold the volume decrease button

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Operaguy
Operaguy
Operaguy
15-10-2015, 04:59 PM
That is exactly what i did firstly until i noticed the PC is not recognizing the phone and then i just changed it to volume increase and it will start like driver is installing and it failed eventually
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-10-2015, 05:49 PM
(15-10-2015, 04:59 PM)Operaguy That is exactly what i did firstly until i noticed the PC is not recognizing the phone and then i just changed it to volume increase and it will start like driver is installing and it failed eventually

1. which tool and version are you using?
2. does it show waiting....?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Operaguy
Operaguy
Operaguy
16-10-2015, 06:44 AM

Yes,it shows waiting and it shows unplugged, and continue charging itself
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-10-2015, 11:33 AM
(16-10-2015, 06:44 AM)Operaguy Yes,it shows waiting and  it shows unplugged, and continue charging itself

try a different USB cord and PC (preferably W7)
ensure to install all the drivers in the guide
This post was last modified: 16-10-2015, 11:41 AM by hovatek.

Note!