Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please Help me My Itel 1453 pattern locked

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 10:24 AM by Operaguy. )

I have locked my ITEL 1453 android with pattern lock. I have downloaded the phone Rom in your guide and followed every tutorial carefully but i cannot solve the problem. Despite the fact that i have downloaded every software you recommended and i have installed the drivers manually on my computer but the phone drivers cannot be installed on the pc.

The driver will look as though it was installing when i press volume up and plugged USB cable into the phone while the phone is actually switch off, but it won't install , and the phone only shows an Inote booting image image, and then start charging itself.

(10-15-2015, 10:22 AM)Operaguy Wrote: I have locked my ITEL 1453 android with pattern lock. I have downloaded the phone Rom in your guide and followed every tutorial carefully but i cannot solve the problem. Despite the fact that i have downloaded every software you recommended and i have installed the drivers manually on my computer but the phone drivers cannot be installed on the pc.

The driver will look as though it was installing when i press volume up and plugged USB cable into the phone while the phone is actually switch off, but it won't install , and the phone only shows an Inote booting image image, and then start charging itself.

you're to hold the volume decrease button
That is exactly what i did firstly until i noticed the PC is not recognizing the phone and then i just changed it to volume increase and it will start like driver is installing and it failed eventually
(10-15-2015, 04:59 PM)Operaguy Wrote: That is exactly what i did firstly until i noticed the PC is not recognizing the phone and then i just changed it to volume increase and it will start like driver is installing and it failed eventually

1. which tool and version are you using?
2. does it show waiting....?
Yes,it shows waiting and it shows unplugged, and continue charging itself
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2015, 11:41 AM by hovatek. )
(10-16-2015, 06:44 AM)Operaguy Wrote: Yes,it shows waiting and  it shows unplugged, and continue charging itself

try a different USB cord and PC (preferably W7)
ensure to install all the drivers in the guide