Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My tecno y6 can not commplete booting because i tempered with the system font

The problem started when I added some font to the system font folder. So in the process I think I deleted some font. Then I factory reset the phone, but after then the phone hang while booting. All effort proved abortive.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 05:55 PM by dcube9jah. )
(10-15-2015, 04:51 PM)dcube9jah Wrote: The problem started when I added some font to the system font folder. So in the process I think I deleted some font. Then I factory reset the phone, but after then the phone hang while booting. All effort proved abortive.

please grand me the permission to download tecno Y6 MTK backup CUSTOM ROM, my email is [email protected]
(10-15-2015, 04:51 PM)dcube9jah Wrote: The problem started when I added some font to the system font folder. So in the process I think I deleted some font. Then I factory reset the phone, but after then the phone hang while booting. All effort proved abortive.

the easiest fix is to use Auto Font Unbricker @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1063.html
if you wish to use the stock backup instead then supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]