Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pls Help Fix My Hard bricked infinix hot not

Hello, I use infinix hot note x551 1gb Ram 16gb Rom and the phone won't turn on or charge.. Its been dead for 2 days now. Please tell me how to fix this ?

And grant me permission to download the stock rom pls, my email is [email protected]

Admins pplz helpp oo
(10-17-2015, 03:29 AM)Tvaddict Wrote: Hello, I use infinix hot note x551 1gb Ram 16gb Rom and the phone won't turn on or charge.. Its been dead for 2 days now. Please tell me how to fix this ?

And grant me permission to download the stock rom pls, my email is [email protected]

would help to know how this began because it could be due to a drained battery or something.
for the ROM
download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
after I removed the battery and fixed it, the phone came on and charged abit now the phone is no longer charging or detecting on pc, when I switch it off it just shows the lightning bolt anyidea how to fix this ?
I have cwm recovery on the phone alreadyy
(10-17-2015, 05:18 PM)Tvaddict Wrote: after I removed the battery and fixed it, the phone came on and charged abit now the phone is no longer charging or detecting on pc, when I switch it off it just shows the lightning bolt anyidea how to fix this ?

what % is the battery on?
Reached 50% before it stopped charging.. It still hasn't charged yet
Admin please help me... After I flashed the stock rom, my phone shows the battery icon but it does move into any percentage.. How do I fix this ?

(10-18-2015, 10:39 AM)Tvaddict Wrote: Admin please help me... After I flashed the stock rom, my phone shows the battery icon but it does move into any percentage.. How do I fix this ?

which of the ROMs did you flash?
Infinix hot note 1gb/16gb.

I just noticed it charges really slow, takes like 20-30min to enter 1%.