Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows hp notebook problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

hp notebook problem

hp notebook problem

Segbuyota
Segbuyota
Segbuyota
Enthusiastic Member
17-10-2015, 09:01 AM

pls I'm in a little in of help. my HP mini refused to boot to desktop page but always stop after inputting my windows security code. it only displays a light blue screen with a moving cursor and that's it. I don't know what to do. I've tried different ways like using the f8 key and applying all the troubleshooting suggestions but its still the same. sir pls what do I do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-10-2015, 12:35 PM
(17-10-2015, 09:01 AM)Segbuyota pls I'm in a little in of help. my HP mini refused to boot to desktop page but always stop after inputting my windows security code. it only displays a light blue screen with a moving cursor and that's it. I don't know what to do. I've tried different ways like using the f8 key and applying all the troubleshooting suggestions but its still the same. sir pls what do I do?

can the PC enter safe mode?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Segbuyota
Segbuyota
Segbuyota
Enthusiastic Member
17-10-2015, 01:28 PM
(17-10-2015, 12:35 PM)hovatek
(17-10-2015, 09:01 AM)Segbuyota pls I'm in a little in of help. my HP mini refused to boot to desktop page but always stop after inputting my windows security code. it only displays a light blue screen with a moving cursor and that's it. I don't know what to do. I've tried different ways like using the f8 key and applying all the troubleshooting suggestions but its still the same. sir pls what do I do?

can the PC enter safe mode?

Yes it can but the thing is the safe mode screen is blank with only safe mode written at the four corners of the screen and won't be able to exit until I force close the system.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-10-2015, 02:42 PM
(17-10-2015, 01:28 PM)Segbuyota Yes it can but the thing is the safe mode screen is blank with only safe mode written at the four corners of the screen and won't be able to exit until I force close the system.

get a Windows CD or bootable USB and try doing a system restore using https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-do-a...e-on-a-pc/
This post was last modified: 17-10-2015, 02:44 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.