Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tecno n3 invalid imei

i flashed a custom rom on my tecno n3 using aio flasher.it was successful except the baseband version was unknown(simcards not detected/null imei).what should i do?

suheli Wrote:i flashed a custom rom on my tecno n3 using aio flasher.it was successful except the baseband version was unknown(simcards not detected/null imei).what should i do?

1. which files exactly did you flash to the phone
2. have you tried reverting to the stock rom?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-09-2014, 11:24 AM)hovatek Wrote:
suheli Wrote:i flashed a custom rom on my tecno n3 using aio flasher.it was successful except the baseband version was unknown(simcards not detected/null imei).what should i do?

1. which files exactly did you flash to the phone
2. have you tried reverting to the stock rom?

1.i downloaded a stock rom and flashed it using aio flasher since i dont have a cwm recovery installed
2.it does the same thing even on ginger bean custom rom.i also tried aurora custom rom it had the same isue
 suhel Wrote:1.i downloaded a stock rom and flashed it using aio flasher since i dont have a cwm recovery installed
2.it does the same thing even on ginger bean custom rom.i also tried aurora custom rom it had the same isue

request for Tecno N3 stock (CWM) backup @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html then flash the files to your phone
i have downloaded the cwm back up but i dont have a working cwm or twrp currently on my phone.just having aio flasher.
so how can i flash the back up to my phone?
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2014, 12:54 PM by hovatek. )
(12-14-2014, 12:34 AM)suheli Wrote: i have downloaded the cwm back up but i dont have a working cwm or twrp currently on my phone.just having aio flasher.
so how can i flash the back up to my phone?
flash the recovery.img and boot.img to the phone first then try booting.
i flashed both boot.img and recovery.img from cwm back up it took me to the stock 3e recovery
(12-15-2014, 12:44 AM)suheli Wrote: i flashed both boot.img and recovery.img from cwm back up it took me to the stock 3e recovery

Now boot your phone and lets know if it enters home screen. if it does then we can proceed with restoring the stock ROM and fixing the baseband issue

(12-15-2014, 09:38 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-15-2014, 12:44 AM)suheli Wrote: i flashed both boot.img  and recovery.img from cwm back up it took me to the stock 3e recovery

Now boot your phone and lets know if it enters home screen. if it does then we can proceed with restoring the stock ROM and fixing the baseband issue

it enters home screen.
so far i have the stock recovery and am booting to home screen
(12-15-2014, 11:29 PM)suheli Wrote: it enters home screen.
so far i have the stock recovery and am booting to home screen

is your sim card detected? and do you still have null IMEI?