Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060 cant mount Internal Memory.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060 cant mount Internal Memory.

[Please help] My Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060 cant mount Internal Memory.

donfakey
donfakey
donfakey
Enthusiastic Member
18-10-2015, 12:17 PM

I tried restoring a backup i made with twrp recovery and i ended up with a bricked phone. i have tried stock rom flashing and kies firmware update, still not working. in recovery mode, it says E:Mount: Unable to find partition for path '/sd card'
This post was last modified: 18-10-2015, 12:28 PM by donfakey.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-10-2015, 02:28 PM
(18-10-2015, 12:17 PM)donfakey I tried restoring a backup i made with twrp recovery and i ended up with a bricked phone. i have tried stock rom flashing and kies firmware update, still not working. in recovery mode, it says E:Mount: Unable to find partition for path '/sd card'

Is the phone able to boot to home screen or its stuck at logo?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
donfakey
donfakey
donfakey
Enthusiastic Member
18-10-2015, 10:48 PM
(18-10-2015, 02:28 PM)hovatek
(18-10-2015, 12:17 PM)donfakey I tried restoring a backup i made with twrp recovery and i ended up with a bricked phone. i have tried stock rom flashing and kies firmware update, still not working. in recovery mode, it says E:Mount: Unable to find partition for path '/sd card'

Is the phone able to boot to home screen or its stuck at logo?

sorry for the late reply.. it boots up to the samsung logo and then restarts (BOOT LOOP)....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-10-2015, 11:51 AM
(18-10-2015, 10:48 PM)donfakey sorry for the late reply.. it boots up to the samsung logo and then restarts (BOOT LOOP)....

1. Slot in a formatted SD card into the phone and reboot into recovery mode
2. Try flashing a custom recovery and see if the sd card mount error persists

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
donfakey
donfakey
donfakey
Enthusiastic Member
19-10-2015, 12:19 PM

Yeah i tried that now with Cyanogen mod. It just boots up to the Cyanogen screen and restarts over and over again... Am starting to feel the problem is with the Internal system memory not been in the correct format.. I just wanna see if restoring a cwm backup from someone else would solve my problem but havent seen anyone with the samsung galaxy grand neo... dont know if you can help me with that.
This post was last modified: 19-10-2015, 12:22 PM by donfakey.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-10-2015, 02:55 PM
(19-10-2015, 12:19 PM)donfakey Yeah i tried that now with Cyanogen mod. It just boots up to the Cyanogen screen and restarts over and over again... Am starting to feel the problem is with the Internal system memory not been in the correct format.. I just wanna see if restoring a cwm backup from someone else would solve my problem but havent seen anyone with the samsung galaxy grand neo... dont know if you can help me with that.

CWM backups are not so easy to come by.
Check under your mounts and storage in custom recovery, do you have internal storage listed there?

Note!