Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060 cant mount Internal Memory.

Sad  (This post was last modified: 10-18-2015, 12:28 PM by donfakey. )

I tried restoring a backup i made with twrp recovery and i ended up with a bricked phone. i have tried stock rom flashing and kies firmware update, still not working. in recovery mode, it says E:Mount: Unable to find partition for path '/sd card'

(10-18-2015, 12:17 PM)donfakey Wrote: I tried restoring a backup i made with twrp recovery and i ended up with a bricked phone. i have tried stock rom flashing and kies firmware update, still not working. in recovery mode, it says E:Mount: Unable to find partition for path '/sd card'

Is the phone able to boot to home screen or its stuck at logo?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(10-18-2015, 02:28 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 12:17 PM)donfakey Wrote: I tried restoring a backup i made with twrp recovery and i ended up with a bricked phone. i have tried stock rom flashing and kies firmware update, still not working. in recovery mode, it says E:Mount: Unable to find partition for path '/sd card'

Is the phone able to boot to home screen or its stuck at logo?

sorry for the late reply.. it boots up to the samsung logo and then restarts (BOOT LOOP)....
(10-18-2015, 10:48 PM)donfakey Wrote: sorry for the late reply.. it boots up to the samsung logo and then restarts (BOOT LOOP)....

1. Slot in a formatted SD card into the phone and reboot into recovery mode
2. Try flashing a custom recovery and see if the sd card mount error persists
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2015, 12:22 PM by donfakey. )
Yeah i tried that now with Cyanogen mod. It just boots up to the Cyanogen screen and restarts over and over again... Am starting to feel the problem is with the Internal system memory not been in the correct format.. I just wanna see if restoring a cwm backup from someone else would solve my problem but havent seen anyone with the samsung galaxy grand neo... dont know if you can help me with that.
(10-19-2015, 12:19 PM)donfakey Wrote: Yeah i tried that now with Cyanogen mod. It just boots up to the Cyanogen screen and restarts over and over again... Am starting to feel the problem is with the Internal system memory not been in the correct format.. I just wanna see if restoring a cwm backup from someone else would solve my problem but havent seen anyone with the samsung galaxy grand neo... dont know if you can help me with that.

CWM backups are not so easy to come by.
Check under your mounts and storage in custom recovery, do you have internal storage listed there?