Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to flash akai glory o5???
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to flash akai glory o5???

How to flash akai glory o5???

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
18-10-2015, 05:04 PM

Hi! 

I have a phone, Akai Glory o5, i think its not more than like a brick, cause i can't switch it on, no response of power of volume buttons, but my girlfriend really love this modell, so i would like to ask, how can i bring this phone back to life? What is have to do? Can you send me a stock rom, or the rom witch is correct for this model?

Also would like to ask... if i try to flash a rom, which has got same chip number (mt6582) but not exactly made for this model, what is the result? Is it possible? 

Also make a phone an error msg in spflashtool: 4032 :/

Pls, someone help me!!!

Thanks a lot guys: )
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-10-2015, 07:10 PM
(18-10-2015, 05:04 PM)Fireball Hi! 

I have a phone, Akai Glory o5, i think its not more than like a brick, cause i can't switch it on, no response of power of volume buttons, but my girlfriend really love this modell, so i would like to ask, how can i bring this phone back to life? What is have to do? Can you send me a stock rom, or the rom witch is correct for this model?

Also would like to ask... if i try to flash a rom, which has got same chip number (mt6582) but not exactly made for this model, what is the result? Is it possible? 

Pls, someone help me!!!

You'll need a ROM for the exact model. 
If i may ask, how did the phone get bricked?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
19-10-2015, 04:49 AM
Umm... i had a virus named "monkey test" and "time service", i rooted the phone to able to delete infacted files, that was ok, but after restart nothing happened... and the phone stuck in the brick position. Now i would like to flash a stock rom for it, but i can't find the correct version, so, can you help me, how/where can i find? Thanks a lot for your quickly reply: )
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
19-10-2015, 11:42 AM
(18-10-2015, 07:10 PM)hovatek
(18-10-2015, 05:04 PM)Fireball Hi! 

Pls, someone help me!!!

You'll need a ROM for the exact model. 
If i may ask, how did the phone get bricked?
Umm... i had a virus named "monkey test" and "time service", i rooted the phone to able to delete infacted files, that was ok, but after restart nothing happened... and the phone stuck in the brick position. Now i would like to flash a stock rom for it, but i can't find the correct version, so, can you help me, how/where can i find? Thanks a lot for your quickly reply: )
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-10-2015, 04:42 PM

(19-10-2015, 04:49 AM)Fireball Umm... i had a virus named "monkey test" and "time service", i rooted the phone to able to delete infacted files, that was ok, but after restart nothing happened... and the phone stuck in the brick position. Now i would like to flash a stock rom for it, but i can't find the correct version, so, can you help me, how/where can i find? Thanks a lot for your quickly reply: )

Just ran a quick search but nothing came up.  There might be a way though. 
 Is the phone still stuck at logo or totally dead?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
19-10-2015, 09:15 PM
(19-10-2015, 04:42 PM)hovatek
(19-10-2015, 04:49 AM)Fireball Umm... i had a virus named "monkey test" and "time service", i rooted the phone to able to delete infacted files, that was ok, but after restart nothing happened... and the phone stuck in the brick position. Now i would like to flash a stock rom for it, but i can't find the correct version, so, can you help me, how/where can i find? Thanks a lot for your quickly reply: )

Just ran a quick search but nothing came up.  There might be a way though. 
 Is the phone still stuck at logo or totally dead?

Totally dead unfortunately...: / but my pc sees the device in device manager in the ports section. "MTK usb port" . I can't bring back the recovery port: ( what now?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-10-2015, 02:20 PM
(19-10-2015, 09:15 PM)Fireball Totally dead unfortunately...: / but my pc sees the device in device manager in the ports section. "MTK usb port" . I can't bring back the recovery port: ( what now?

you'll need the firmware.
ran a quick search but nothing came up.
Still trying to figure out how it went dead. was it after you got the 4032 while attempting to flash?

Note!
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2015, 06:20 AM
(20-10-2015, 02:20 PM)hovatek
(19-10-2015, 09:15 PM)Fireball Totally dead unfortunately...: / but my pc sees the device in device manager in the ports section. "MTK usb port" . I can't bring back the recovery port: ( what now?

Still trying to figure out how it went dead. was it after you got the 4032 while attempting to flash?

No, but i success finally the flashing procedure, but now the phone's screen is all white and nothing happen... but, finally i can switch on/off, and i see a preloader on my pc: ) so, what now? How can i fix the screen error? Finally the flashing almost finish: Smile)
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2015, 07:10 AM
(21-10-2015, 06:20 AM)Fireball
(20-10-2015, 02:20 PM)hovatek

No, but i success finally the flashing procedure, but now the phone's screen is all white and nothing happen... but, finally i can switch on/off, and i see a preloader on my pc: ) so, what now? How can i fix the screen error? Finally the flashing almost finish: Smile)

Can i get into recovery mode with this error?  I wondering i'll try to flash from SD card if i can get the recovery mode, cause very very hard to find another flashable rom for this device... .zip rom much easier such as cyanogen mod 4.4 what do you think?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2015, 11:44 AM

(21-10-2015, 07:10 AM)Fireball Can i get into recovery mode with this error?  I wondering i'll try to flash from SD card if i can get the recovery mode, cause very very hard to find another flashable rom for this device... .zip rom much easier such as cyanogen mod 4.4 what do you think?

the white screen suggests that the ROM is incompatible, or at least certain parts of the ROM.
it might be possible to boot into recovery mode. I think thats vol up + power. Kindly google the exact button combo for your brand if this fails

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next