Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average

[Feedback] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions

Thanks

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 12:42 PM by apara. )
I KNOW THAT HOVATEK IS NOT CURRENTLY COLLECTING FLASH FILE FOR LOW END TECNO PHONE BUT AM I NEED OF TECNO T722 FLASH FILE AND I WILL BE GLAD IF I CAN GET THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT FROM ANYONE THAT CAN HELP OUT...THANK YOU
Hi, can anyone help me with Bird w5 rom either stock or custom. If i can get the phones scatter file i will be equally satisfied.

The little details i can get are;
model; Bird_w5
version: 4...
: mt6572
Thankyou
please gsm gurus dis lg stockrom wat software is best used to flash dem plsss
Please can i get a custom rom for my tablet xtouch pf83?? Its urgent please!

Sent from my PF83 using Hovatek mobile

Sir please help me.. I am trying to reinstall rom for lenovo a850.but then it turned out to be a failure and now my phone doesnt open or turn on.
(12-17-2015, 10:17 AM)joie Wrote: Sir please help me.. I am trying to reinstall rom for lenovo a850.but then it turned out to be a failure and now my phone doesnt open or turn on.

Wrong section. Post @ https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-76.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
please Sir/ma I need ROM and other files needed to flash my infinix hot x507 which was booting to recovery mode before but after trying to flash it when I click on download on sp flash tool came up wit a brom error 5007 later tried to use firmware upgrade it brought the same error but now not coming up again. Pls help a brother. email: ifeoluoye@gmail.com
If this is not the right place for me to post this pls kindly help me forward it there cos av searched and search for a right channel. God bless
I need infinix hot x507 ROM and other needed files to flash my phone that is not coming on at all again. tnx God bless. ifeoluoye@gmail.com
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2015, 09:30 PM by foneworld07. )
i need lava iris 325 style firmware but sw version s109 , coz s107 made my handset dead ,
and lava iris348 firmware also , i flashed lava iris 348 also with iris 348 sw version 07 now handset on logo ..