Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average

[Feedback] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions

Yes the phone is booting and working but the problem with the phone is about nvram error and invalid imei. I have resolved the nvram error using the root browser method but the invalid imei has failed to resolve. I have tried almost all method incl SN write tool (this method is not easy to understand) yet no way. So I decided to seek for a fresh backup rom of the rom with all the files inside.
Since I couldn't get it online, I followed the tip you gave me earlier by borrowing a hot note from a friend so that I can make a rom backup out of it but the process in itself is fraught with heartbreaks and disappointment.

First, while trying to create a scatter file using mtk droid, there's no FAT file among all the files listed in the scatter files, so I used userdata, but the readback took place not up to 2minutes meaning it's an incomplete readback. So when I tried to process file ROM_1, it keeps giving error of preloader signature. And it also says that no file was selected. Now when I go back to the back up folder created inorder to confirm, it is usually empty without any files inside.

Pls what the hell am I not doing right here?

Am dying of hypertension from the owner of the phone or should I bring it down to your office at oke-afa tomorrow morning?

Sent from my TECNO_P5_PLUS using Hovatek mobile

Sir I'm looking for Mpie m8 MTK6572
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2016, 11:08 PM by DanStrumental. )
Please I need firmware for Blackberry Z30 (I think it is clone)

Blackberry Z30
ALPS.JB3.MP.V1
MT6572
Adva nvandroid s4f v2.55 stockrom please,,
Advan vandroid s4f v2.5 stockrom please????
gionee m2 mini stock rom cos the p2m is not working on my phone
help need firmware cherry mobile spin 3g and usb driver nd tutorial how to reflash..thanks
Hi...i need PAC or Bin file for itel 6600+ and itel 1700
thanx in advance
What's the problem with those devices

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile
I have been looking for firmware Huawei P11 (X-BQ)
Complete Information are as under:

Brand: X-BQ P11(Huawei)
BBChip: MT6580
MS BOARD: P11

IMEI1: 354741055946116
IMEI2: 354741055946124

I think it is a product of http://cwell-hk.com, but i can find any firmware of X-BQ P11 (Its back logo is Huawei)